HR

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Best cream everrrrr!

One of the best creams I have ever tried! Was worried it would be too light for my dry skin, but it was all I needed during summer time. Contains great ingredients that helps to strengthen your skin barrier. It is light texture yet very moisturizing and hydrating. Feels so good on the skin. I have already repurchased and recommending it to all my friends. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

3429d326-546a-4806-8ca7-129565fb3079
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It's great for combo skin. My skin is combo/oily, dehydrated. I'm using the cream in my night time routine, because after applying my face is shiny, the skin is sticky and it takes about 30 minutes to absorb. But one it does it's beautiful. In the morning my skin looks like it was photoshopped. The cream hydrates, brightens, evens the tone, reduces oil production. So, for oily skin it's probably not the best choice. As for dry skin it will not be moisturising enough. Definitely not for winter time. But beautiful for combination or normal skin.

3967bc96-7a1b-4aa8-85d7-9e4a2a0276c7
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I love this. After several days of using this product, my skin irritation lessened and now its gone. The consistency is not too thin and not too thick so it is well absorbed in the skin with no sticky feeling. I'm using it with my serum & another moisturizer (i'm staying in a very low humidity country & i have dry skin). It works great.

a5dbc23e-0b02-4ed9-b420-19ca07c663db
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I started using purito products about 2-3 months ago. It has changed my life. I always had problems with acne, and since I changed to purito products and only Korean skincare, my skin started to clear up. Finally I found a routine that works for me. Purito is amazing and affordable

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is one of the most wonderful creams I used, if not the one. It feels light, it's not oily, and doesn't leave any feeling of anything on the skin, yet I feel it moistures and that my skin is more vibrant. I recommend it most heartedly. And wish they made more products of that sort.

hurts
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this cream! The consistency is perfect, something between the gel and cream formula. For combination skin it's better to use at night. Skin is left hydrated and refreshed!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Loved this cream. Perfect day time, under makeup moisturizer. Texture is extremely lightweight, absorbs easily but also hydrates really well. It gives the most beautiful non-greasy looking glow and works really well under makeup. This is also fragrance free and has a very subtle scent which I enjoyed. Perfect day time summer moisturizer.

The value on this product is amazing. sinks into the skin very quickly and easily, and perfect for all skin types. it’s a light cream that has amazing hydrating properties because of its composition of deep sea water along with other hydrating ingredients. this works wonders on acne-prone, dehydrated, combo skin and doesn’t break out. Only downside is there is some fragrance in this product, but it didn’t irritate my skin personally. the only people who would want to think twice about this product is if you are extremely sensitive to essential oils, but other than that, it’s an amazing product. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This moisturizer is very nice quality! The ingredients are good and gentle for sensitive skin. The texture and composition of the cream is not too thick and it spreads/absorbs into the skin very easily. I haven't used it long enough to see any potential benefits outside of moisturizing, but it does a great job at that so I'm satisfied!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love this cream, I’ve been steadily making my way through my second tube after completely emptying the first (I even cut it open so I could get every single bit). Texture is nice and light, very much a gel/cream hybrid. I really like how it feels on my skin, very velvety but not in a silicone-y way, and also plump and hydrated and glowy. Price is extremely reasonable. I can definitely feel the niacinamide when I apply this to irritated areas (slightly stinging), but that feeling dissipates quickly and I haven’t noticed it causing irritation.