HR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 30, 2022
Love it!

Pancakes were such a wonderful breakfast!!It was amazing solution to keep gluten,eggs and milk free solution.I’m so happy that I found it here..

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

The quality is excellent and the ingredients are healthy however the amount is not much in terms of size I mix the recipe with other flours such as oat and almond to make larger portions

The quality of the ingredients is amazing, the taste is great, but 4 starts because they seem dry (drier than other pancake mixes from Purely Elizabeth ) and not fluffy. I liked better the other mixes from them.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

super tasty. And great for waffles as well. Super clean ingredients. I use bananas with the mix for vegan option and it works perfectly.

001c25f4-be5e-4008-b688-9d4d14be3129
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Great product, worked as expected and intended. Will order again

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Nice alternative to regular pancakes that are more healthy. Very filling and nice flavor

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

🇺🇦 Sampled for fritters. I liked the taste, it is easy to use, you can follow the recipe on the package, you can use your own recipe with the addition of a mixture. The size is small; zip packaging, which is very convenient. The composition is natural and the quality is satisfactory.❤️

46fafd4a-a6e9-4837-ab0a-8c5cde27ee05
Posted on Dec 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

For a long time I was looking for a mixture for pancakes that would suit my allergic son (1.6 years old). He is allergic to gluten, eggs and milk. I tried to cook it myself according to different recipes without flour, eggs and milk, but the pancakes turned out to be flat and tasteless. This blend has made life easier. Delicious pancakes, quick and easy. Son loves it. With his diet, you want to pamper him with allowed goodies.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

When there was a discount, I took this mixture to try. I liked the composition of the flour: almond flour, tiger nut flour (they make horchata drink) and coconut and cinnamon give enough sweetness. I added another tablespoon of apple peel powder to this flour and mixed well in a dry form, rubbing all the lumps. Then I added eggs in the amount indicated in the recipe and a little water. I did not add oil, I decided that it would be too greasy. But with oil, it would probably be even tastier. I fried small fritters in butter. Very tasty.

mANiYA
Posted on Jul 7, 2022
3,587
3,134
Auto-translated from Russian

I tried to make thin pancakes familiar to Russians, but they didn’t work out, apparently due to the lack of gluten. I took off a star because they have such a rich cinnamon flavor, I don’t like that. The cooking instructions are based on American pancake pancakes.