HR

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is one of those things that we didn't realize how much our bodies needed the nutrients until we started drinking the shakes. Greater alertness, focus, energy. Highly absorbable, nutrients just seem to go into the system "right away". I have decreased my coffee consumption as this does a far better job. A great pick me up at 3pm as well too.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I initially got this as a post-workout smoothie. I bought the chocolate one and it was one of the better protein powders I’ve tasted. Wasn’t too chalky and blended well in my smoothie. In terms of quality, I like the fact that the company performs extensive testing to avoid heavy metals that other protein powders and supplements often contain.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Tastes great compared to most other Protein Powders! I selected this one because it was on a special list that my dad received from his Cancer doctor. This brand and Sunwarrior are the two healthiest protein powders you can get!

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is one of the best protein shake ever!!! It is so smooth and tastes delicious. Ordered this from iherb as I cannot get this in the UK, arrived on time which was just over a week! Super happy with my purchase!!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I like plant basis protein and this chocolate flavour is amazing! It’s not that sweet but the chocolate flavour is certainly a comfort after you’ve burnt your fat!!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

this plant-based powder offers a higher protein concentration for the serving size, compared to other plant-based protein brands. This is the first bottle I'm trying and so far so good. Good chocolate flavour, and no stomach issues!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love the taste, hope the price can be more friendly