HR

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I adore the product since it gives out a whirling, bright interior energy that isn't like coffee. Brings attentiveness and peace of mind:) Get it because it helps to decalcify your pineal gland. It's also an adaptogen. It helps to strengthen my immune system. I use it to stay away from COVID 19.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The tablets are quite large, but like any large capsules, it’s easier to swallow them compared to the tiny ones. The ingredients show they don’t include extra additives and that’s great for anyone who wants all natural quality. 60 tablets sized bottle are a decent amount and I think I might go for the second bottle if they help in aiding improving my immune system and avoiding getting cold, etc.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

To help avoid COVID (which I did), I used Chaga. My doctor told me it would be better than the vaccine if taken with a few other supplements.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Chaga mushrooms are fantastic and provide several health advantages, including vitamin D. I've been preparing chaga tea for a while and have begun taking these; so far, so great.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Read many reviews on Chaga and it blood sugar lowering benefits. Just bought it and been taking for the past few days. Will come back with the review after completing one bottle.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Big package and size of pills. This superfood is of high quality and the mushroom ingredients are well known for a very long time. The supplement benefits the immune system, increase energy and longevity, tastes ok and provides a good detox.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Beautiful product for immunity against all sorts of cellular nasties'. Nearly impossible to acquire in Australia so finding this product available at iherb was awesome. Recommended to have on a daily basis

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I got these powerful medicinal mushrooms when iHerb had a great promotion. They are cheap and seem to be high quality. So far so good :) I intend to take them long term.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I take these to support immunity, no clue if it’s doing anything but I haven’t had any coughs/colds for 2+ years. I take a swag of other immunity boosting supplements as well so somethings working - just not sure what.