HR

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
¡Excelente!

there are many scientific papers about the benefits of this plant helping people to control their levels of blood glucose and insulin, this is not a replacement of your med treatmnt but can be a booster for your health! in my case a use it cause I want to keep my insulin and glucose in control although I have no medical issues, just to help to improve my well-being and control my acne. About the product itself, the only con is its taste, very strong and not very good! just that!

af83eedb-adb6-4ecc-8c01-348a4f9c46b9
79da033a-ba29-46d7-a091-c41231ca0964

The quality of this product is superb because of the ingredients it contains. It is package is well intact when it arrived and i have benefit from taking this to balance my blood sugar which i think is causing me to have recurring thrush. I have seen improvement with my health condition significantly taken alongside Milk thistle. Well matched perfect in the morning after your morning cuppa of lemon water. Smells different but not offensive and taste ok. I havent finished the bottle but i have seen my symptoms get better.

Read more reviews
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I was getting annoying tingles in my feet at night, even though I'm not diabetic and I wasn't eating sweets. However, this was worrisome. I started taking this and they've disappeared. For further insurance, I've added berberine. This product seems to have affected my penchant for sweets, and I have a quite the sweet tooth. I have avoided them, but this makes them seem less appealing and I can take them or leave them. Also, if I do eat them, I can generally stop after a normal serving. This seems to interrupt the trigger in your brain that makes it hard to stop eating more. I would definitely recommend trying them.

Posted on May 22, 2022

, gymnema is used for diabetes, metabolic syndrome, weight loss, and cough. It is also used for malaria and as a snake bite antidote, digestive stimulant, laxative, appetite suppressant, and diuretic. Gpod quality for price. Used this supplement to support my diet, could feel improvement. No concerns, size of capsules ok.

MAY
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

A friend of mine is taking this supplement to balance sugar levels. He used to take a prescription drug, but after trying Gymnema, he saw that the results were very similar to those of the drug. According to him, Gymnema is not only helps to balance the sugar levels, but also reduces the craving for sweets. Next time he asked me to buy Gymnema in capsules and not the tablets, because he feels the capsules are better absorbed.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very used in Ayurveda this package has a nice amount of gymnema, can benefit. Good quality (non-GMO) and easy to include in your diet. No taste. No concerns, will use for months and see what are the benefits.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Gymnema sylvestre is an herb that supports healthy glucose metabolism by mediation of insulin release. It also helps to keep healthy pancreatic function. It's nutritive support for healthy blood glucose levels. The information based to research of healthcare practitioners and scientists.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Consuming a high-carbohydrate diet, I supplement with this to assist with the partitioning of this micro-nutrient with the added benefit of blood sugar management. Tablets do have a strong taste but there is no concern with the ease of swallowing. Definitely a top quality product!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Although there is no specification of species used, I believe it is Gymnema Sylvestre. According to Wikipedia, Gynnemic acid compounds in Gymnema Sylvestre can attach to receptors on the intestinal walls, helping to reduce absorption of sugar molecules in the gut.