HR

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Relaxing natural scent and nourishment

I love the relaxing scent of this body lotion - it smells of natural aroma oils (geranium and citrus). The texture is nice but slightly oily, so it may feel a little heavy during hot weather. So it will be just perfect for colder months. The packaging is stylish and minimalist.

d6fb3912-1ca7-4b7f-90d8-413c5c0bde3f
AnaAna
Posted on May 31, 2022

This is good quality body lotion as all the products of this brand. I use it every time after shower and it keeps skin soft and moisturized. The ingredients are great, no artificial moisturizing substances. The scent is pleasant and not overwhelming. I can definitely recommend this lotion for everyday skincare routine.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My 3.5 year old and I really love the smell and feel of the lotion. It is a great part to our bedtime routine, fresh out of the bath. The large bottle size is nice as it lasts longer when two people are using on a regular basis.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I use this lotion before I put my baby to bed. It's the favorite part of her routine to help her relax before bed.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

it did make my skin soft.. it smells pleasant.. good as an insect repellent too.. doesn't rub easily.. needs some moisture.. but I like it..

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love the smell, it’s a very hydrating lotion, i loved to use it a lot

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Pipette is my go to brand for body lotion - safest formula and smoothen my skin!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on May 1, 2022

great relaxing lotion, nice smell.