HR

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
מצוין!

The texture of the product is like jelly. It has no fragrance at all. I have been trying this product for about a month now and have been very impressed. While regular creams have not been able to eradicate dry areas in the hands and behind the ear, which I have following skin cries, this product has stood the test heroically. I also put it on the face, eyes and lip balm, and it is great for all these tasks. Sometimes it is also used as a cream for massaging the neck and it leaves a pleasant feeling. Cream has no scent and greasy traces and this is another reason why it is convenient to use. Sometimes even removing makeup with it. The packaging is simple and easy to use. The cream leaves no trace of color at all. size furs the price. quality is hughly felt. I am very pleased and will buy more of his boxes that I will always have at home.

8ea83dce-dd55-46af-99ef-cea2901d502c

This is the great quality baby balm. It’s great from the newborn age. The balm looks like thick transparent oil but it melts quickly as soon as you touch it. The great thing that it doesn’t contain petroleum jelly. The jar is small but little goes long way. The package is simple plastic jar, but it’s cute.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this to "SLUDGE" instead of Vaseline. It is a baby product so I know it will be sensitive on my skin. I also use it to hydrate my lip, cuticles. It has squalene in it which is awesome for me. I don't smell any scent to it. Very moisturizing, get's the job done.

ShakedA
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Not actually a balm, it's a solidefied oil with chunks and also grainy at the same time, and I don't know if it's supposed to be this way. I use it on my lips, cuticles, on the face too once I melt it somewhat evenly. It's not thick enough to be a balm so it's not enough for my lips overnight, But it does a decent job. I won't trust it to replace Vaselin like Dr Dray suggested.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

this product is great for slugging! I've used it when I feel like I really need that extra moisture locked in on my face, lips, and hands. I'm not giving it a full 5 stars because of the texture. it's fine for me, as an adult. be careful using this on your baby, as it has a grainy texture and could irritate sensitive skin.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I use it on myself as a lip balm and it’s great! Also good for dry areas like elbows. Has a light oily balm consistency, not thick like Vaseline, but just as occlusive. Has no scent which I love.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I bought this to use on my dog, who was suffering from dry, flakey skin on his ears & on his belly. It did help quite a bit.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Love this as a replacement for Vaseline or petroleum jelly! The squaline is super hydrating and its great on eczema patches as well. This is definitely a dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin holy grail!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin, suitable for newborns. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

this stuff is pretty cool, it's almost like vaseline but without the petrochemicals, and it feels more moisturizing. I only tried it on hands and lips so far but it's pretty great! will update if any adverse effects occur when using on my face