HR

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I'm happy I found this wheat grass supplement. It's really great. I opted for this b/c I just found out that I have Hashimoto's disease. My hubby and I were taking Garden of Life's Perfect Food green powder for many years since 2004, but it doesn't mention the amount of iodine that's in it. I'll order this again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

If you dislike wheat grass, you'll hate this product. If you love wheat grass, you'll love this product. That's because this product is massive, the size is huge. I mix it with smoothies, and even though it can make my smoothie look radioactive, I can tell it's really healthy and beneficial.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

A very good alkalizing herb. If you want to stay in a good health, especially in winter, I suggest to buy this product to help fight the acidification.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good for empty stomach especially during night time.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great quality for the ingredients and packaging.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I take this first thing in the morning. I feel great throughout the day!!

Posted on May 12, 2021

I take it every morning before food and it keeps me regular.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

Been taking this product for the past 6 years. Easy to make and tastes fine.

Posted on Nov 17, 2013

I haven't opened my bottle yet, because I need to finish my Kyo Green bottle first. I was convinced of the product when I read about its growing (on Pines International homepage). This product is safe, for the wheat grass grows under the sky during a long cold winter and not in trails in green houses like the other products and therefore has no mold or bacteria in it.