HR

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Unless you're into drinking the powder version of chewing the root, the processing of red ginseng in this one, makes it ideal for pill version.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I consume daily, on an empty stomach, to enhance my immune system and health. This product is decently priced. I like the additional herbs & supplements that Paradise adds to their products.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I like Paradise packaging for how transportable it is. Price quality is good. I like taking their products with me (Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Shatavari) when I travel. The benefits of taking Ginseng + was heightened energy and concentration, and stress reduction. Can recommend.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Bought it for my low energy problems, it seems like it's slightly working already after 2 weeks

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Excellent ginseng with synergistic effects. I use this every morning and it really helps my mental energy. Highly recommended

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Amazing quality product, clean composition. I highly recommend this product and this brand !!!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This is one of the best ginseng product I have tried.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Gives you energy for the extra mile 😉Pls click thumbs up if helpful

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Good quality product and much better than cheaper varieties. Worth the extra few dollars.