HR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Ginger is a lifesaver. I always eat a bit of raw ginger before and after a meal to help with my digestion. It's certainly more comfortable having it in a tablet, you can take it with you on the road. It's good for bloating, indigestion, acid reflux, stomach aches.. This brand never fails. They have good quality products, no fillers in the capsules, and the price is quite cheap.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great product. Started taking it to help reduce period pain. Great for reducing inflammation in the body. And I think my acne thanks me as well!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Ginger from Paradise is the purest. Serves to fight inflammation. I open two capsules and drop them on my lunch plate. Use in conjunction with Turmeric.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I purchased Paradise Herbs Ginger, as freeze dried one wasn't available et the time. This was my second choice. I take 2 capsules a day for digestive disporders.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

THIS IS FROM THE HEALTHLINE WEBSITE: Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It's been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few. IT IS ALSO SUPPOSED TO HELP OUR LIVER TO FUNCTION BETTER.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

It's odd but my body feels cleaner, lighter with the addition of the ginger. I am taking it for cholesterol (mine is due to stress) and I feel less tension in my chest. I guess that's not scientific but I like how I feel and will continue with it.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

Good ginger. Also quite cheap. I take it mostly in the morning with my soy milk and also wit honey. It's quite good for me, although I take some other supplements, but what I can say is that it's quite warming the body and mostly the belly area. Good brand overall. And I find it better than the Now foods ginger. Peace and health 💕

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Quality ingredients with no fillers, ginger has so many benefits including thinning blood, water retention, builds immune symptoms.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

helps with nausea, digestion & headaches. It's a nice diet supplement to carry with you.