HR

Posted on May 10, 2022
Authentic!

Many brands don’t use use traditionally prepared Fo-ti root, this brand does! It’s a concentration is strong enough where you don’t have to take lots of pills to be effective. I am using 2 a day, mostly for anti-aging and helping with insomnia and blood sugar. I trust Paradise brand quality, will continue to use them if they have the herbs I’m looking for, as a bonus I like that Paradise sticks to one ingredient - the herb on the label, no fillers, binders, or other unnecessary stuff!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

My hair had thinned out and turned white. I don't have any bald spots just very thin. After taking the Fo-Ti, my hair filled in, and went back to gray. I even have some of my natural brown color coming in. I also noticed my fingernails are growing stronger and thicker. Doesn't work overnight. Be patient. You should see some results after a few months.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I started by taking only 1 capsule a day, as I am cautious about allergies due to new things I start to consume. Unfortunately, I broke out in a rash several days later, and thus stopped taking it. I do not know if this Fo Ti caused the rash, & I'm not accusing it to be the culprit. If new to a herbal supplement, may I suggest that a person may wish to start by taking just 1 capsule a day, instead of 2 or 3 or even more capsules a day as stated on the bottle/container. You can thus try to ascertain if your digestive system or skin etc can tolerate it, first.

b9600939-1791-40fd-8833-620e0edcdb60
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great for hair health and male performance, hard to find good quality in this product, always best to do some research and pay a little extra for the fresh product.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

My friend says it’s good to lower your cholesterol so I order one for my father and one for my aiming to re grow my hair I will post a new review after 2 weeks to tell you all the results

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the quality and the ingredient of this supplement. It packaged in 60 Veg capsules. Since I took this, there are benefits, improvements and good effects. It support my health

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Consistent quality and effect. This brand has the best He Shou Wu. One of my favorite tonics. Absolutely impressed. Those who tried will know what I'm talking about.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I was really happy with this product and worked really well for me. Thank you so much for this product and I have no issues recommending.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Have not been using long, but the reasonnable dosage is what sold me on this one... 1-2 pills a day is recomended, while some companies go as far as recommending 5-6! Well priced as well.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I take this Fo Ti, aka He Shou Wu (Polygonum multiflorum), 16:1 extract to reduce the negative effects of continuous or increased stress, especially on hair growth and hair colour. In addition, I also like He Shou Wu for its ability to normalise lipid levels and improve insulin sensitivity. I combine these capsules with 'Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, Energizing Scalp Tonic' (available here in on iherb) which contains a liquid form of He Shou Wu and other organic extracts. Be aware, He Shou Wu is known to possess non-linear hepatotoxic effects (it can be harmful for the liver when taken in large doses). So make sure to combine it with liver-protecting extracts. Note that, in traditional Chinese medicine, herbs are rarely administered on their own, but usually combined with other synergistic herbs.