HR

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This brand is one of the best regarding quality and ingredients. With everything currently going on in the US I've had to deal with a lot of stress. I can honestly say even after taking just 1 capsule, I noticed my mood changed and now after about 2 weeks of taking them on and off, I find I am much more calm, am able to sleep better at night and don't get stressed out anymore... I'm able to handle life again. Will definitely buy more when I run out, its a life saver. Definitely recommend this as with most of Paradise brands.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

GREAT QUALITY AND PURE INGREDIENTS Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain. For example, it can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.

Ashwagandha is one of my favourite adaptogen. There have been over 200 studies on ashwagandha, supporting its benefitse. In Latin, the species name 'somnifera' can be translated as “sleep-inducing” (one of the main reason I started using it). Ashwagandha serves many purposes and benefits many body systems as well, including the immune, neurological, endocrine and reproductive systems. I just started using this brand and I'm quite happy so far

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Swanson,Ashwagandha, 450 mg, 100 Capsules Excellent! Ashwaghanda is a very good supplement to keep me balanced and less stressed. I have been using the herb for several years but have not experienced any improvement in my thyroid function. Never the less I avoid running out. This was a good price, purchased on special

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

A really good product! No doubt in quality. Lowers stress and anxiety , works deeper than magnesium for stress and tense ( at least for me, although I drink both) . Good for digestion track, especially liver. Lowers blood sugar. Gives strenght to the muscles. Make you feel more focused, that's what experienced for sure. Memory is improving as well.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Start using it since one week, nothing noticeable effect upto now, just my sleep is getting better and longer. Will keep on update. I've ordered another bottle as I've seen improvement in my vitiligo after using this in combination of shilajit.

e6b9fdc5-ab55-4016-b444-c203b6068966
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This stuff definitely benefits anxiety and is best taken later in the day. However, be careful about taking it before sleep because it can cause nightmares. One way to avoid nightmares is to take Paradise Mucuna before bed when taking this. Also, it seems to ease stress and improve mood some as an able adaptogen. Overall, I'll stay on it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Paradise herbs is known for quality and highly concentrated, to make it smaller and easier to swallow. Also good on the budget. It seems to work and I am feeling great.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Love this brand. Great quality and affordable price. This really helps me in combination with B complex and Magnesium to manage stress. Highly recommend taking it in the evening, it helps me to relax and sleep well.

Posted on May 15, 2022

great quality great price. this is one of my favorites to take. I take it at night it helps me get a great night's sleep and helps me with stress.