HR

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

i never tasted cornbread before, so i bought it out of curiosity. the directions were easy to follow but i had to bake it much longer since the quantity of liquid to be added was quite high. i think it's better to add less liquid. the taste was good

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

So yummy! The taste and texture is like a classic corn bread. I don't have an oven so I used a toaster oven and I was able to bake it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Love Pamela's products... Tasty cornbread, although as usual dries out fairly quickly so needs to be used expediently. As a single person, I may put the remainders into chili or soup if too dry. :)

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Tastes pretty good but unfortunately it hardens quickly within a day after baking it. I would suggest consuming it early and promptly if you try this product. If you find my review useful, please click like 🙏🏻

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is our favorite cornbread mix. Healthy ingredients, taste amazing and good quality mix.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I added in a can of creamed corn and no one even knew it was gluten free. Fantastic mix!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Love this gluten free cornbread! I can't get it any where else where I live! Please keep in stock!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The most moist & tender & flavorful cornbread mix I have ever used. Cannot detect from homemade either...in fact, it is better!!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Received in good condition. Yet to try. Hope it's good.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Lovely cornbread mix. It is easy to make and a great price.