HR

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Good

this body lotion looks so lovely the size is good for the price, i used it after my bath and its dry quickly without the greasy feelings, oh by the way the scent is lovely, the quality is realy good especially to my age its helps my skin looking young, smooth and brighter, i also used it overnigh to my face as a moisturizer,the texture is more on creamy, its good for all types of skin.. worth buying👌👌👌

9b81a523-0de4-4c0a-9cc1-1977a968301b
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Body lotion (cream consistency) for dry skin, shea butter delivers great moisture and occlusive layer. It isn't grease and dries down so quickly, so you can get dressed right after using it. Also love to use it as a hand cream during the day. It has light smell, but doesn't irritate sensitive skin. Convenient packaging for travel. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

43e599b8-00cd-4db2-973a-6be44a63bc8e
645633b6-a3ec-444d-964c-19f773656dec
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

the scent is nice not bad i use it for my hands the quality is geart also the size perfict for dayliy all age can and the package as the pic the benefit is haigh composition great for winter season its deep moisturize the textur is light if you have sensitive

14f44020-64cc-410d-9bd9-ca1b8490d03d
7c648cd7-7412-4604-a846-6a997dfda5fc
Posted on May 30, 2022

This product brings so so much childhood memories with my grandmother with my auntie brings so much memories I love love love it I’m gonna order 10 because I’m just so paranoid that it’s gonna run out of stock since since I cannot buy this anywhere where I’m leaving right now I just have to order it on here otherwise I love it I love the smell I love what it does to my skin or how it feels on my skin I love how great it smells I just love it.

8244c0b9-a118-4f74-8b98-10f8a3133c0c
525b93c8-da4e-47f5-8bfe-8730c3b443b6
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

i love lotions, but they make me greasy and smell sour during summer. but this shea butter, incredibly non-greasy even if i sweat all day and it really moisturizes my skin. this is my all year round lotion. *update with this new raw shea nourish lotion* there is 1 thing i noticed, the scent suddenly changes from vanilla to onion once you applied it on your body...i still prefer the old raw shea body lotion.

d1ac12a0-3de7-48a6-b59f-4385fc98cc1b
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I got a trial version of this lotion for my purse, so I can have it with me when I am outdoor. It's pretty lightweight, smells wonderful (I use fragranced topicals only on my body), absorbs nicely, not sticky, not shiny. Overall, wonderful texture. It's really difficult to get the product out of the small bottle, and that is the only downside on this particular product (maybe the full size has a better package). The smell reminds me a bit of summer time season. If that should be a factor in your decision process.

f57f2bf3-608c-434c-99ec-55f048e3a890
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My skin has been itchy and flaky ever since the winter has started. I've been trying different lotion but I couldn't find the right thickness that I wanted but budget friendly until I got curious with this product and ordered it. It comes with pump which is I love because it's very easy to use. The smell is great if you like the scent of shea butter and the smell stays until you get used to it. The cream is thick white perfect for winter. It doesn't leave any residue or get tacky or sticky feeling during winter. I still need to check if it remains the same during summer since the lotion is too thick. I will update you once I find out! But for now, over all, I will re-purchase this item and highly recommended.

4efcf151-78a8-463f-b5d6-ce80595e3450
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing body lotion that is gentle on skin. Great quality that can be use frequently for all different age group. Its does moisturize well and non stick with some texture. Nice scent and decent size It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your skin without making the skin feels oily. To top it all. It is very affordable

2729bd62-6ae1-4ea9-9c4f-96abfeb7b7f4
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really love this product. I have sensitive skin but this makes my skin smooth and moisturized without being greasy. Very light scent and creamy texture. Using this daily. A good size and very economical for daily usage too! Highly recommend this product to all! Will definitely buy this again! It was well-packaged too.

431d87c7-4cec-465e-b705-ad5dad592620