HR
Based on 1,077 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,077 Ratings
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

054ae2f3-6809-4357-b9b3-81513709a7e8
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Recently tried this brand; it works as well as the others. I buy them because the cotton is organic, and these have nice firm sticks so they don't bend when I'm putting them in my ears which I know I shouldn't do. Mum always said not to put anything smaller than my elbow in my ears. Sorry, Mum. It's just once and a while. :)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I’ve been trying to find biodegradable cotton swabs because it’s crucial for the environment. This product is top quality and great for daily use. It’s also great that it’s made from organic cotton.the swabs feel very gentle on your skin and perfect for make up removal. The package lasts me very long which I appreciate.

Marwah
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’ve been trying to switch to safer options for household products. This was a good switch because of the organic cotton. It costs more than your typical cotton swabs, but it is non toxic and one pack lasts a long time so I found it to be worth it.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These wonderful organic cotton swabs give me peace of mind! I've long wanted to locate a product just like this. More often than not, a cotton swab is used daily in/on delicate tissues, where thin skin quickly absorbs anything it comes into contact with. Even more critical reason for Organic!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Affordable price for a clean eco product. One thing i was surprised to see was that the packaging had plastic in it? I suppose some people would like to know.

89d3d285-3530-4060-ad5e-c75a7fcedff7
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

What can I say, super prima cotton swabs! Feels great in the ear and I also like the white colour. Nice that its made of organic cotton, I mean, what else? Can also be really great for a good ear massage or just having around for whenever you need it, say if you really feel like having one. Very effective and I would say its okay value for it. I like the benefits of this item that you get together with the package. User friendly and a good company to support for organic cotton. I mean, what more can you need? I recommend them highly. They can be used frequently with good benefits.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great quality buds that are highly absorbent. I used to get other eco friendly buds but the cotton at the tips tended to unravel. This doesn't happed with the Organyc Range. I have repurchased this many times for its value.