HR

Posted on May 9, 2022
Bought for recuperating broken bones

This was bought to assist in the healing of broken bones as well as other joint and bone related benefits. I’ve read that it’s also good for inflammation. It’s very easy to swallow and there is a great improvement in my joints and an expedited healing for broken bones.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good quality, I like Organic India. I bought it because I had problems with my joints. It helped me with my inflammation. Now I have less pain and I am really satisfied. I hope the benefits for my joints will last a little bit longer. This ingredient is really good for health.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love this formula, it has helped immensely with the pain from arthritis in my spine, hip and knee joints. It's quality has impressed me, the benefit of which is that for my age, these antioxidant ingredients do not upset my stomach or taste bad. Packaged well, the cognitive improvement by reducing inflammation has not gone unnoticed.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

What can I say about Turmeric. The most important antioxidant. A miracle antioxidant. I always keep at least 6 extra bottles at home at any given time. After we started taking this Turmeric, we would never get sick. My kids would go to school and they would be the only ones who never get sick. Exceptional quality. I send links of this Turmeric to everyone I know. Perfect ingredients. It does not have bad taste of aftertaste, as curcumin is known for. I also noticed improved cognitive function for all of us. It removes all fog from our brains and keeps us very sharp. Both of my kids are doing phenomenal at school after they started taking it. I went back to college late in my forties and I felt like my brain was on steroids. I couldn't believe that I graduated with 3.8 GPA. We've been taking this Turmeric for many years now. It is our standard supplement. Of course, India is the right places for getting quality Turmeric from. Curcumin is their staple diet. They have all of the knowledge and experience. Simply a miracle supplement.

Turmeric is one of my "must take" supplements. I've tried a few brands, but I prefer Organic India over any other for these reasons: -organic ingredients -the addition of black pepper helps with absorption -when I take two capsules twice a day, I notice a big difference in pain from both fibromyalgia and osteo-arthritis. -improved flexibility -trust in the company overall especially since they are a certified B corp This is not an inexpensive product, true, but I feel the quality and the benefits make it worth the money (which is why I've been using it for over three years!).

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I take this for my achy joints (elbows and knees) and after a few months, have noticed a tremendous difference. Most of the time, the pain is completely gone. I take 2 capsules daily. Being organic is important to me as some products have fillers in them. It helps that pepper is added in this formula to aid absorption. Now my husband takes it too and have also noticed less achy joints.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Good quality, clear ingredients, without fillers or silicones, great flavour, ideal antioxidant. It s the best for inflammation, pain relief and improvement of joints. Value for money package, good for detoxification of liver, helps with pains of rheumatoid arthritis. Reliable company, always trust products, I order very often for me and my parents

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent product One Daily Multivitamin, 60 Caplets can be taken by adult men over 50 years of age who usually go through tremendous changes in their body cycle. There may be loss of bone density due to decrease in the Calcium absorption and Vitamin D deficiency. Or may suffer from prostate related issues or may feel tired all the time .

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This brand of Turmeric is by far my favorite on the market I have found It is perfectly formulated and blended to ignite the compounds to truly do what they were meant to do. Turmeric is such an amazing herb, there pretty much isn't anything it can't do and help you accomplish. 2 thumbs way up on this one!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Parcel arrived in good condition, items packed in individual bubble wrap & placed inside a hard brown box. This product is by far the best for pain relief in joints. I've tried many other turmeric products with the same ingredient but some how it boils down to the quality & proportion of the raw materials. Have repeated orders many times & will continue to consume while highly recommending this to my friends & relatives.