HR

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! it smooths and moisturize my hair!! I use it for the end of my hair only, not in scalp because conditioner on your scalp will make it oily. the scent is mint it's nice smell. the size and the package for the price is great! I will definitely will re-buy it.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is the first time ordering from iherb. They seem to have an amazing inventory and I have been able to find everything I am interested in. Their fulfillment of my order was extremely good, only 2 days. Wow! Now on to the product review. The Conditioner is the best my wife and I have ever tried. We found it originally in our local health food store. iherb had it at a better price so we tried a purchase with them and we will consider them for most of our future needs.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I am very fussy because I look for products as natural, organic and free of all possible allergens and chemicals. Finding a conditioner that meets this standard is not easy. Organic Excellence is a wonderful product, I feel safe having my whole family use. My scalp and hair feel fresh and clean, and my hair feels moisturized. I also notice that I haven’t had breakage or split ends since using. Love the scent too!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I hope they never stop making this conditioner. It's the only one I've found without alcohol (I'm allergic). my scalp feels great and its amazing for my curly hair

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

The conditioner is great. The sent is pretty. The quality is great. I love the way it made my hair so soft. It rinses easily.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My hair has gotten extremely dry and this is really helping with the frizzies. I honestly haven't used conditioner in years but glad I gave this a try. Very mild minty scent that I like. Very pleased with this.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Excellency Conditioner is an amazing product, not drying hair. Recommended to friends and family. You only need a tiny drop and consistancy is so thick, not watery like other conditioners. Would purchase again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This has a great minty smell which makes your scalp feel nice and cool after use. Great texture and leaves hair very clean after 2nd shampoo. A healthy shampoo without all the toxic chemicals.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

As I have very sensitive skin this conditioner with the shampoo is a life saver. There are no chemicals, it's palm oil free and works. You only need to use a small amount after shampooing

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have been looking for a toxic free line that is affordable and i have finally found it. Very moisturizing, works very well for my hair.