HR

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This seems to be doing what Rhodiola is supposed to do, helping to regulate mood and nervous system. I trust this company with herbs because that's all they do. I feel more energetic when I am taking it and I feel more calm in the face of stress. Unlike some other brands, I only take one in the morning, so, though the price looks like more than some, having to take one rather than two makes it economical.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

love this . totally cuts on my stress. and my energy is good , i taKe this first thing in morning ,before food . my grandson loves it to .

014d3f01-e45a-491a-9b47-ff277b0a6169
Posted on May 30, 2022

This product really works. It is a very quality supplement. Use on its own or supplement with Ashwaghanda as well.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have this in the morning before foods to cope with a stressful job

PurplePegasus
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

It's ok. Not as effective as the liquid one. I like this brand but don't know if it does anything at all as, unlike with the liquid one, I"m not feeling calm from this. Don't know if this is a one-off and it suffered potency loss? Truly bizarre: my one package had 3 products that are inefficacious.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I use this for stress relief and when I've been exposed to technology a bit too much. I like this brand in general

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Gives me a huge boost of energy. Great herb from my native country! My favourite brand.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I asked my doctor about this and he really recommended it and I really like how it help in relaxation but please ask your doctor first.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Oregano's wild harvest excellent trusted brand. Rhodiola good for the mental health. Maca roots Ashwaganda and Rhodiola are three herbs all together forms a triangle supporting the mental health relaxation increasing the lipido for men and women.