HR

Posted on Sep 14, 2021
It WORKS!

Definitely works. More so with endurance. I would encourage you to do the loading stage for like the first week and work out with it. I noticed a difference within a week and I only do push ups everyday. Muscles are harder and I'm able to do more effortlessly from when I first started. Must buy can't go wrong unless your body just doesn't take to it.

0a811c55-4140-48e3-bd8e-92e1efe20521
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Creatine is one of the most studied supplement in the fitness industry, with over a thousand studies conducted since the 1990s. This particular type, creatine monohydrate, is the purest and most widely studied and has shown to have the best effect on muscle growth, recovery, and even power output. Great product for any athlete or health junkie that wishes to boost their performance. For those who are just starting creatine: you may start with a "loading phase", by taking 20g or 4 scoops for 5-7 days, before going to the "maintenance phase", taking 5g or 1 scoop per day. The only downside is that you may get digestive problems if you ingest too much at one go, which you might be able to avoid by taking 1 scoop 4 times a day instead of all 4 scoops at one time. If not, you may also take 1g per day if you do not mind slower results. Please leave a like if this review helped you! Thank you!

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is equally good with the capsule. I love all products from ON. 100% on point excellent quality. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Good quality of package. Has no taste. Poorly soluble in water as it's crystals powder. But i don't try to dissolve in water, i just take 5g of creatine (one rounder tea spoon) and drink protein shake on workout days right after workout. If i don't have protein, i just drink one glass of water. It's quicker and easier solution and as powder doesn't have taste it's not so difficult option.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Creatine is one of the most popular workout supplements available today. It's like a vitamin for your muscles that helps promote strength and endurance when used in conjunction with a healthy workout regimen. While all creatine products work in the same way, this particular type, creatine monohydrate, is considered the purest form and has been proven to be the most effective at increasing overall muscle performance in individuals who use it consistently over long periods of time. In addition, it's also been shown to help increase lean body mass and boost athletic power output.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

You can't go wrong with the quality of the product as well as the ingredients. Taste of creatine is nothing to brag about so that's just normal. The size and the package are decent. i don't think I have to buy another one for a while, I take about 5 grams daily for all of the creatine benefits.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Creatine has been essential for my fitness and workouts. If I stop using it for a while, I notice that my muscle gains diminish. I like this size and that there's little taste. I wish they would include a scoop in the package. Great product to supplement your workouts!

Creatine is a fantastic supplement, even if you are not a body builder. Btw, Creatine has a half-life of 6-8 weeks in the body. Definitely works. More so with endurance. I would encourage you to do the loading stage for like the first week and work out with it. I noticed a difference within a week and I only do push-ups everyday. Muscles are harder and I'm able to do more effortlessly from when I first started. Must buy can't go wrong unless your body just doesn't take to it.