HR

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This brand taste good and no bad smell, 1st time buy and try, my mum like it, everything good and cheaper than Shopee. Quality also high, I think this price should have good quality, haha. Ingredient are pure glutamine powder. I had bought another different brand to try too, although it is cheap but taste and smell bad.

8c20e87b-45be-4e1f-b4e3-36013155d6dd

I did a protocol that loaded you up over several days, a mega dose for a few days, and then taper back down (google it). I felt sooo much better after! I continue to take 5-10g a day for maintenance. I also use it in my enemas. I have IBD-UC and IBS. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on May 2, 2022

I mix this with my drinks - doesn't affect the taste at all. Excellent quality. I will definitely buy again. Packaging is good upon receiving the item and fast delivery. Repeat buyer of this brand and product. Content of the ingredients is higher than other brands. Value for the money, Highly recommended to my friends and family.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Optimum Nutrition Glutamine Powder is easy to dilute and can be used along with shakes or juices. Its function is to assist immunity and also for body recomposition. It also helps if you are a practitioner of physical activities, as it helps to repair the wear generated by training. Glutamine is a free amino acid (l-glutamine) and is most abundant in muscle tissue. I use 5-10 grams a day, it depends on your diet and body composition and age. If you are going to take it with water, I recommend hitting it in a mixer, because it can be a powder at the bottom without being completely diluted. I got an improvement in immunity and I noticed more disposition after 3 weeks of use, I recommend using it daily to obtain satisfactory results.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I like this brand, I was told by my doctor, nutritionist and trainer 2 things about glutamine- 1- If I had to chooose ONE supplement, Glutamine is the most important one. and 2- NEVER take glutamine caopsules (which I was taking before). they said unlikely it would be giving me the correct amount needed due to mix with other substances (the FDA does not regulate supplements. so they can claim youre gonna loose 20 years, 10 pounds a day and whatever else and its LEGAL). so trusted brands are CRUCIAL. After research, I trust this brand, Its unflavored and water soluble. Just wish it came with a scoop.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great quality glutamine, no preservatives or fillers. Has helped so much repair my stomach lining and sore muscles. No taste and mixes very well, you can add this too any drink without notice. Amazing supplement!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
2051

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

it is very good for skin tissues nerve good protein supplement for old and middle aged people supporting for good health good nutrition in obese people extra fat will reduce by continues use drink empty stomach or 3hrs after food.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I bough this to my son, and I knew from my children it is good quality, however, I saw a couple of Vedeo's not recommending all those ameno acids.