HR

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Excellent buy

This is my favorite fish oil, and I have tried many brands. The only thing is, I sort’ve feel bad when I think about all the poor fish they had to squeeze and wring out just to get the oil out and then pour it into capsule form for me to ingest. But hey, to make an omelette, ya gotta crack a few eggs I guess.

Worth to buy. Different from other brands’ fish oil, it don’t have apparent fish smell. I take 2 capsules per day to maintain my health

727d6480-6afe-4b61-a9fb-4668d0be4978
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great product from ON, I’d recommend anyone lifting or doing some form of exercise to pick this up just to help you in your journey. Pills aren’t small but they go down with no fishy taste.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I get more health feeling good, muscle better and bone stronger, apetite much better i dont feel the need of food like before, i can control my meal and my body need.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

a bit large for some people. but if you can take large pills no problem. no fish taste which is a plus . high quality and great packaging that helps it last.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Been taking this for a while now, so far so good. This is my second bottle. no fishy aftertaste which is always a must when taking fish oil.pills aren't too big so they are easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

3rd order of this product. It's balanced and doesn't have a fishy aftertaste. I'm taking it for general wellbeing and mood. Hopefully I'll notice a difference in the coming months. So far it looks like a good quality product with fair pricing.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great product at great value. Postage was excellent and no delivery issues. Been using this brand for a while and I find decent results. No taste and easy to swallow small size capsules. Definitely recommend the product and iherb generally.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. thank you.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Didn’t try yet. The “softgel” is super hard and i’m not sure if it would be digested properly….. this 2 stars rating is for the stain on the lid….. Fortunately there is no smell in it and i will try and update if there is any positive changes with this product.

1e25337b-da76-40ec-bc47-e86534ef8f9e