HR

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Highly recommended, have helped with my hormonal migraines.

I have been suffering from hormonal migraines for around 8 years now. During this time I have tried so many different supplements, dietary changes and other treatments to help, but have continued to suffer from regular migraines. I came across the Optivite supplements through a study in which the tablet's came highly recommended and were well researched. In the 4 months that I have been taking them, I haven't suffered from one migraine and have also found a general improvement in any other PMT symptoms. They have worked brilliantly for me and I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I started taking 2 a day. Than I increased to 3 , 4 , 5 and 6, in a period of a month. All my symptoms of perimenopause/menopause are gone. No hot flashes, no night sweats, my memory is back, and all others weird symptoms I was having are gone. Now I am in my second bottle and I am only taking 3 a day, and I am very happy. The only thing I have is a very tender breasts which bothers me, but comparing with I had before, this is nothing.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

this is my second period on this Herb and I see a lot of improvement. It is worth mentioning that I take this and sam-e daily. I take 3 pills of optimizing everyday until the week before my cycle, then I take 3 in the morning and 3 at night.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I used Optivite for the first month and my period started with much-much less pain. No more pain killers I guess:) I took it every day per one tablet and 2-3 tablets during period days.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

These vitamins were recommended by my hormone speciallist. I feel so much better since taking them. I started slow and increased the dosage over time. Now only taking two in the morning and two at night. I'll probably remain at this dosage as I am feeling much better.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This has been the only thing I've found besides birth control to help with my cycles and my hulking out during my period. It also makes me sleep like a husband.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These are really making a difference to bring my energy back up from the depths.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

buy it for many times as my daily supplement, have already finished few bottles, i will keep on re-purchase it