HR

awesselius
Posted on May 10, 2022
Side step alternative worked out great

I'm used to another brand with similar composition. But when the stock was out, I needed to find an alternative. iHerb carries many brands and products so finding an alternative is always, always possible. So this time I had to switch for this one and I didn't had any problems with my blood sugar using this. My go-to brand is in stock again, but I keep this one in mind in case I need to switch again.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Add a cap of this to your pre and post training carbs and enhance your pump and nutrient uptake.

Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Great product ..20mg a cap .At 240 pounds i use 3 caps a day and no side effects ,My strenght ,size are up and I'm even leaner now since I have been using it. Intensity and endurance are up also .Great Olympian Labs product

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

awesome product, especially for those dieting- extremely effective

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Great for blood sugar support

Posted on Feb 21, 2020

Vanadium is antagonistic to molybdenum, so a balance needs to be kept between the two. I do need extra molybdenum now and again, and this acts as the perfect counterbalance!

Posted on Oct 29, 2009

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

Posted on Dec 17, 2020

I use this when I carb-load and it works wonder!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I bought it last week, and when I use it, my face turns red and I feel a burning pain in my head.