HR

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Item was well packed. Items was delivered within stipulated date. Worth the buy 👍🏽

3ce07e79-3bbb-4467-b829-24f2ee3eb9c4
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Hyaluronic Acid very excellent and very good for may skin and may hair thank you so much

ef0252ef-fe5f-4cf0-963c-20e02b81e83c
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The best face product in the market. I have being using it for many years.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 22, 2021

I have a very dry aging skin. I take 2 tabs a day. It really helps to moisturize the skin

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Very Good for skin

Posted on Feb 6, 2009

Do the reaserch yourself on the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid. This contains one of the highest amounts of hyaluronic acid on the market per serving!!!!

As This Product is enabling me to have a constantly Fresh and Hydrated Looking Skin without Using Any Cream, Using 300 mg per Day,I like it, and the Plus of this Brand is that it has no unwanted additives it it. I think it is a Great Product.

Posted on Nov 28, 2011

This may be a good product but for whatever reason caused a reaction of swelling around the eyes and blood shot eyes for as long as it was taken, about a week. This is not to say that the product wouldn't be good for others or in a different dose or formula. A 3 star rating is given because of the previous research that this could be a good product but couldn't give higher since it did not work for us.