HR

Posted on Jan 3, 2022
Love this stuff!

I love the quality of this product! All-natural and doesn't taste terrible. I do wish it came in a larger size as I use it a lot when I need it meaning I run out quickly, but I still love it more than any other cough syrups. Benefits feel natural and the ingredients are super clean.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It’s worth the price! Whenever we feel a little itch in our throat we immediately take this and its clears the throat. Very soothing. It’s our 2nd purchase!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This was recommended by my cousin as I tend to cough quite often in the past. It probably works for mild coughs and sore throats. Very soothing. I always have a bottle at home in case I need it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

A great item to have in, in the winter. Pleasant tasting, and ideal for all ages. All Olbas products are high quality and very effective, and they are much cheaper on IHerb than in my local chemist.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Natural quality ingredient and small size. Dosage is 2 teaspoons and benefits the respiratory system and bronchial areas. It has an herby eucalyptus and menthol flavor which feels good going down.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have purchased this twice and the second time I was not impressed. The consistency is very viscous and almost slimy. I did not really enjoy it and felt like it did not really stop my cough!

NataliaCris
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I like the composition of this preparation, it is natural and has no sugar

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I like it for my son it's natural and with honey

Posted on May 2, 2022

it's the best sirop for cough for my kid, taste great