HR
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Im glad I found this. Gently improves my mood. I take a half a teaspoon every other day as not to interfere with Dopamine production, but enhance it. Add it to food, drinks, has a bit of a salty taste. I was worried because its not organic , but the quality seems great baseed on the results.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

An effective but gradual herb. I use it carefully as a natural supplement to my Parkinsons. I am appreciating that there may be a wider more natural spread of similar substances and natural helpers. A “symphony of nutrients”

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Macuna is one of my favorite products. This one is not strong but the price is good for a product that is usually expensive. Makes me calm. I use it in my protein and warm ketogenic drinks.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

MAOs! Learn about them! Mucuna pruriens is a great brain stimulator! I really enjoy this brain food! Would highly recommend this product to family and friends for overall health!

Way ,way better than prozac And better for you too Does the job and boosts the dopamine levels without any side effects (for me, anyway) If you're not sure if you have low dopamine or low serotonin look up DEPRESSION Low Dopamine, Not Low Serotonin That should clear up any confusion and if you are low dopamine this stuff is great! Always be sure to ask your doctor first especially if you're currently taking any prescribed anti-depressant anti-anxiety medication those medications do NOT mix with this product.

23af535f-8762-46a5-b727-b594daadfe48
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Strong effect with 500mg dose. Tastes clean, and seems like good quality. Next day there was a slight feeling of the liver being affected, not a lot, but someone with sensitive liver should test dosage level. Improved ease of relaxation and reduction of tension.

Posted on May 1, 2022

it can boost the dopamine level. good quality and ingredient.

32832640-a51c-443a-ba70-4df69be5716e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Didn't feel the effects that I was hoping for like I read from the other reviews. But I must say that I did feel much calmer and a bit floaty during the day.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This is a superb product that you can easily add to smoothies to make them more nutritious