HR

Posted on May 3, 2022
Good product

Seems to be of good quality. I like supplements with natural ingredients. I found this beneficial to clear up my occasional yet persistent cough that has been haunting me after covid vaccine. I follow the dosage as written on the bottle. It’s now one of the things I keep in my medicine cabinet to help me stay fit.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

That was a game changer. My blood levels of lymphocytes improved within 2 weeks. Leucocytes improved by 1 thousand. I finished the package a few days before I got COVID-19, which was a piece of cake for my immunity.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Very potent. I tries taking it at night one day and couldn't sleep. Not only does it give energy but it gives an overall resilience. I love this product, even at half a capsule a day it is noticeable.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I took it to boost my immune system since thymus gland get atrophied and turns into fat cells producing little or no new t-cells. I haven't been sick since then. Will buy again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Doctor recommended for immune health. I take a handful (10 actually) if I get sick with any kind of virus. And this brand is the same as Allergy Research Group, which my doctor says makes the best supplements in the world!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I had low expectations because most things make little or no difference to my fatigue. I’ve had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 40+ years. I noticed an immediate boost in energy after each pill. My mind also feels clearer after taking a single pill. I have a lot of food intolerances. During a reaction to food when my eyes and nose were both streaming I took 2 pills. To my surprise the symptoms cleared up. I’m going to finish the bottle and see if my allergies and food intolerances reduce. So far so good. This works better than an antihistamine. I wasn’t expecting that. I hope it continues to be this good

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Thymus has changed my life for the better.....I have an under active thyroid and have suffered with Chronic fatigue for over 10 years....I now don't fall asleep on the couch after dinner....I can stay up till late and feel refreshed after 7 hours sleep....I wouls highly recommend Thymus to anyone suffering Chronic Fatigue.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

Helped to clear my Sinus and reduce my throat irritation. A friend however didn't go well with this, he has auto-immune issues. Tymus gland start to atrophy starting age 10, so anything that helps it's function is going to help immunity. Leave a thumbs up if you found this info useful.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

it's really amazing I didn't think there was such a good remedy for CFS but now i'm convinced