HR

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

see an improvement to my leg pain due to poor blood circulation

Posted on Apr 7, 2020

One of the Best. Nutricology is highly researched, and their products are second to none. They remove the Vitamin K2 from this product (99% I believe), so it is my personal belief / opinion that it can be safely used by those who are on pharmaceutical blood thinners (e.g. Warfarin). However, I am NOT a doctor, nor a representative of the company, so this is my opinion only. My father was diagnosed with 3 blood clots in his legs during a time of recovery at home following major surgery. He used this product every day and 5 days later he was tested again by the same doctor and the clots were gone/clear on the ultrasound. We have used this product intermittently ever since, and have come rely on it as effective. I have also come to the personal conclusion that it is the safest readily available natto supplement on the market.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good quality, product, gives benefit

Posted on May 12, 2022

lots of benefit with this product

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Prefect brand and product quality , size is good also

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

very satisfied. I'll get it later again.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Very good product , help to clean your blood.

Posted on May 17, 2020

Taking nattokinase following a few health events. Underlying condition of cancer, had sepsis a few years earlier, which in turn affected my cardiovascular system and it was a ? mini stroke that made me look at this product. I researched carefully first, read the literature from Japan on it. Began on another brand which was excellent. Although not able to prove it, I feel that it was taking Nattokinase that has also made an unexpected improvement in heart rhythm (LBBB) over the course of that year. I wondered if it was really working until I accidentally cut my hand....then part of that question was answered:). Then that product was discontinued. Stopped taking the nattokinase for about six months. Recently ended up in an ambulance again with what turned out to be a possible clot...again. Other than initial tachy of 135, ECG now perfect (their words not mine) no LBBB evident. Eventually sent home still not feeling that great (chest, neck ache). So back on this brand of nattokinase straight away. Took about a week to feel better. Planning to stay on a half dose (one capsule) permanently. Natto is extensively used in Japan, I wish that western medicine would take a close look at it. I have read of a few NZ patients who could not take Warfarin, who take nattokinase under the care of their specialists. This particular brand is the only one (I believe) endorsed by the Japanese (production).