HR

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Excellent

This is the second brand that I’ve tried and this one is far superior than the first one I tried. I’m sticking with this one I have far more energy every day absolutely love this brand. The other brand I started with was a lot cheaper so it’s well worth the money every month to pay your Health. It really could be the Fountain of youth my family keeps telling me that I look really good and that my hair doesn’t have as much white in it and that it’s turning back to dark brown and then I look really good. I’m feeling really good since I started taking it. So I just ordered more.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been using DHEA for 2 months now in preparation for IVF. I definitely feel brighter and more energetic! Easy to swallow and do not leave an after taste, very good quality. I take 25mg three times daily and the ingredients are pure and micronized.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have not been taking this long enough yet to see if it will work to conceive a baby but so far I like the increased energy it is giving me.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I used the pills (3 / day) to improve the quality of the oocytes (I am 44 years old) and it worked (I also took ubiquinol 200x3, resveratrol, vit e 1000 ui, d 2000 ui, c 500x2, B12 complex, zinc, vitex 400x2, r alpha lipoic acid, evening primrose, pomegranate, wheatgrass - decreases FSH). I hope the information helps.

Posted on May 16, 2021

After taking this micro-DHEA (3 pills per day) for 20 weeks I have got blood test results which show a significant rise. Before it was 4.9 and now it is slightly above the maximum 14.55. In addition, the testosterone rose as well, it was 0.8 and now it is 1.8 also a bit above the maximum. I read somewhere that for a better IVF result you should take it for 16-20 weeks or at least 12 weeks before a new protocol. Prior to this supplement, I took regular, Not a Micro DHEA for 2 months, of another company, unfortunately, it had not raised the level of DHEA at all.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

very good quality, no side effects. I feel a different in my energy levels

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love this product, the quality seems great. My dosage is 3 a day and I hope they will work.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

the best DHEA product, effective. my DHEA level raised after half year taking it.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

having long term low DHEA , since i have been using this brand with my UK doctor my levels are much better than so off the cheaper ones

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I just complete my 2nd ivf this year. In aug, I extracted 4 eggs but no fertilization happened. Doctor suggested me to take DHEA for 3 months and arrange another round of ivf. 7 eggs extracted with 6 fertilized n 2 reached day 5. I took q10 as well