HR

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Great product!

This product is a great surprise for me! I didn’t have many expectations, but I bought it mainly for the reviews and the price, but it is a super cleanser! Very gently and not leaving a dry skin! My new must have in my double cleaning routine! I definitely recommend it!

2028865d-5764-4503-b2cc-7faa482d6ce4
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

it lathers a little bit and cleans well without drying your face. the composition is clean. but it doesn't remove heavy makeup at the same time you need to use makeup remover before. it somehow controls sebum production.the picture shows my face after 4 hours outside in hot weather.

6a89e3cb-6659-4784-8ae0-d8b61b4aa197
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

good but I prefer the blue one , this one has a weird scent 🧐🧐🧐 update 🌀after using this for one month I can say that it's somehow good and it doesn't leave the skin dry comparing with other cleansers , the consistency is a bit watery and not so foamy , I still have issues with the smell thou 😅 it's kinda weird , so to sum up I'm not going to buy it again , I give it 6 out of 10 ❤️👍 please like if my review was helpful 🥺💕

1bec9fea-09bf-439e-bf9e-64f4cc42a727
RGA640
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am a fan of this skin cleanser. I have tried both this fruit scent and the original scent, and I like them both. It is mildly scented. Non-drying to the skin. Recommended for dry and sensitive skin. I use this when I shower in the morning. Does not dry out my skin, especially that I take cold showers more than once a day

Posted on May 27, 2022

I am very satisfied with this cleanser, I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I use it not for the face, auto for the body. The product does not contain soap, while it foams and cleanses perfectly. Since I have dry skin, it is important for me that after washing there is no feeling of tightening of the skin, with this remedy there is no such feeling. There are also no chemical fragrances, a small amount is enough for washing, that is, the product is very economical to use, it lasts for a long time, so I recommend it.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I use this twice daily and it goes a long way. Great value product as you only need a single squeeze for one wash. It does dilute down after some time towards the bottom of the bottle and loses the gel consistency. A nice cleanser for combination skin that doesn't leave your face dry!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

So good and definitely recommended 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

c9cdc09d-a578-4825-9f54-6cd6aeb3b1e7
Posted on May 8, 2021

From this series, I have another gel. I bought this one because I love fruity flavors. The scent is really pleasant, not intrusive. The aroma is light, citrusy, not harsh. If you like fruity flavors, this is your gel!) The consistency is gel-like, transparent. I chose a natural gel for myself, so I don't regret it. But you need more of it, since it does not foam like a store one. Say "YES" if my review was helpful, thanks;))

8ae1705a-3255-43bf-91e3-84b906a2837a
27578a8f-cd32-4f01-8854-ae91b0d471f3
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I bought this for its fresh fruit scent and it’s non-soap, which means less irradiation to sensitive skin. Look forward to see how it work.