HR

1,817
MarceloCandido
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Nasal cleaning and unclogging

The effect is almost instantaneous, it unclogs the nostrils and makes us breathe better, after a short time it makes you blow your nose cleaning the airways. It has a slight burning sensation after application, with a mint smell and taste, but nothing too strong. The composition is natural, the spray is very strong, the recommendation is to use one to two jets per nostril. If you liked the review, please leave a 👍.

73c0c8e5-76bb-471a-9b28-95e3a18c4ea0
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

This and the Nutribiotic throat spray are my “must haves”, especially over the past couple of years. Keeping my nasal passages clean and moist is key to helping my ENT health. This product has a potent blend of medicinal herbs and minerals. Perfect for seasonal allergies and plane travel too! I use it everyday and feel it’s helps immensely. The scent is pepperminty but not overpowering. A must for everyone’s medical kit!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Let me be clear: I don't like sprays, except for perfume. And even with that I have issues. But for a stuffed nose, or in my case a dry nose there are hardly any other ways to administer remedies. I read that grapefruit seed oil is a great benefit against all kinds of ailments. So want to try this out. The first spray felt tingly, but not unpleasant. One puff into each nostril is sufficient to have it spread throughout. It might be needed to hold the nose for a few seconds so it will not drip. After two applications I already can tell it's working. I'm looking forward for using this product. Next try will be my sons blocked nose. After it's cleared we have to see if it stays clear with this. Try it!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

When we have problems with a stuffy nose and runny nose or are recovering from a nose job, we need quick help that is gentle to our mucous membranes. The spray has a double effect: it quickly unclogs the nose and at the same time protects and heals damaged nasal mucosa.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

from where i live we usually suffer from allergies whenever seasons would change due to frequent sandstorm and hot weather. this spray helps with the dryness due to the use of ac. it also helps unclogged the nose after spray. the size is good cause i can carry it around with me

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

It need to use something to clear sinuses virtually every night. I don't want to over-use a single product, especially strongly medicated ones, so I use different ones on different nights. This one works pretty well and clears the sinuses with a couple of squirts into each nostril. I'm happy with the product.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

One pump in each nostril automatically relieves my sinus congestion. Grapefruit seed extract has been said to ward off bacteria, viruses, and even Candida albicans. There is no scent and there is a slight burning sensation when first applied, but soon dissipates. I have found it to be very effective and great quality for the money.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Really works well to clean the nose. The menthol is a bit strong but not bad. The packaging is good' sprays well in measured doses as stated. I have chronic stuffiness in one side which annoys me when I lie down . This spray has solved the problem. The price is very affordable. I am happy with my purchase and recommend the product.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022