HR

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Good!!!

Love this product, been taking it for years. I used to get bronchitis every winter sometimes twice in a year. Not since I started taking Hypo-AllerC everyday. I got this because I like Nutribiotic Electro C so much and this has a different balance of minerals to it. But it has no Stevia in it. It is chalky and sinks to the bottom of whatever you mix it into. It isn't bad in juice, but my children don't remember to stir it up while drinking. I will stick to Electro C, which is like Emergen C without the aspartame. And a much better deal.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This Vitamin C is fizzy which is nice. It has a stronger flavor than sodium ascorbate but we put it with some juice and it's fine.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good size, great immune multi, not so great taste (or rather tasteless), only mildly effervescent or bubbly. Add to juice to make it more tasty if desired.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Works like expected, just not disolves fully but for me ok. I liked this product, the taste a bit of crustaceans, it was written on label.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Best product I found!!! I was looking for a good high dose of vitamin c and zinc and this also has other great stuff in it so it’s all in one goodness! It’s a powder and you mix it with water or my kids like it with orange juice and it just makes it taste like sparkling orange juice! We luckily haven’t had any cold since taking this

3c727031-fb55-4a83-bd04-9f61aa07a0c8
Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I have been taking this for over 10 years. I am sensitive to changes in my electrolyte levels & don't drink water without it. There really is no substitute. Electro-C packets come close but for the cost and convenience, this is it. iHerb is where I buy it because of price and they ship fast & cheap.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Indispensible! I use this a lot - great when you are sick, or just need some electrolytes. This has no added sweetener, tastes similar to club soda for me. Stir well as the minerals tend to settle. Start off with small amounts and build up if you are concerned about stomach issues, but the C is buffered and I have never had any problems.

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

I'm taking one dose daily with 1l of water (I'm filling a 1L bottle with water and adding half a spoon). It dissolves very quickly and cleanly and it seems to be working (no cramps and even my stomach seems less upset due to the fact that it's buffered and actually fights stomach acid instead of adding to it)

it comes with calcium and based on research, it is not good to mix vitamin c with calcium, especially if the calcium is of the carbonate type. will probably not purchase this again due to the calcium factor. otherwise it is a nice vitamin c and does not cause stomach upsets at all. highly effective and recommended for those who tolerate the minerals added to this profile. a little goes a long way too. we prefer to mix it with pure squeezed juice to help with the taste.

Posted on Oct 8, 2020

I got this to help if I got sick and to take my iron with when I was anemic, I can't tell you if it worked as I didn't do science on my self but it seems good value and if you mix it into sparkling water you can pretend its lemon water.