HR

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell, it benefits your skin, it good for who has routine day job, help in relaxation

3f6954e5-c81e-4691-ba84-337cd1cddaa0
1b15dfff-a66f-4ec1-844b-a4ba1d39d242
35c14395-16ac-44f3-b74b-fcdf8cedf57b
e2f7e269-e2ed-44ea-99f4-fd8c7e7051e1
1c5dd9a8-c2cb-4ea6-b41c-ff119edce101
Posted on May 15, 2022

This is hands down the best body powder I have ever used. It has a very light, almost non-existent scent. It provides great protection for sweaty thighs underneath dresses and works great as an oil-absorber for greasy hair. My husband uses it too on his sweatiest areas and loves that it never clumps or feels gritty. We have this on auto ship so we never run out.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Multi purpose product for me! Since it’s talc free, I use this at sensitive areas such as bikini and armpit region prior to waxing! I also use this as a foot powder where I slather on generously after a shower at the gym. The powder is very fine so a quick pour has a lot to give.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This product is amazing! It's very soothing and makes your feet soft. I live in a humid climate, and this powder has helped to refresh my feet. The quality is amazing, and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a foot powder that will help to keep their feet dry and refreshed. No smell.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a great mild scented foot powder. I suffer from sweaty feet, & this powder helps take out some of the moisture. I have horrible allergies, so the fact that it doesn’t have a strong odor helps a lot! It seems to be a high quality product, & the ingredients are few, & no added junk. The mild smell of this powder is almost nonexistent, & that made me purchase this product over the others. It helps me take care of my feet!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like this product, i have been using this for several days already when i go to work and works good for me, my feet does not sweat like before.

c5a9a495-5995-45c7-8e6b-d182a342b6e0
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I purchased for my mom, very pleased Coarse texture of powder, non-standard - good result Made of natural ingredients Not particularly large The price is good as well I will probably buy more products again

ceea12c1-6cc1-40f8-83bc-d25120244e14