HR

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
New design of the jar

The product is good, it’s not my first jar of coconut oil. Just want to mention they changed the design of the jar, now it looks with blue colors, at first I got confused, though maybe that’s wrong item, but everything the same. The pictures on site are old, they not match with real product.

c742a2d9-988d-41ea-903b-d7ff6e1ed807
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Good quality organic product with fragrance smell and light fresh taste, used daily for sauteing and frying vegetables and at time grilling or baking other food. The 14 fl oz package size is ideal and suitable for about over a month's usage of 1 tablespoon per serving. Additional benefit is cholesterol free and with GMO.

6b8a8eed-14ee-4bcf-a03b-ee263d1b6237
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love this coconut oil! I always keep one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen as it is great for oil pulling (teeth/mouth), skin and hair and of course cooking. It is important to me that my coconut oil is organic, comes in a glass jar, and that it's well sealed and fresh. Nutiva/iHerb delivers on all counts. Each jar comes witha generous amount of bubble wrap around it and ample packing materials so even though the containers are glass, they always arrive in pristine condition. Shipping has always been super fast. Most orders are here next day! I often recommend this product to family and friends.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Nutiva 23oz virgin is my favorite kind of coconut oil! Not overly strong but just enough. I can eat a spoonful of it. I fix a sunnyside up egg in a TBSP of it! I like that its in a glass jar. The price is usually good compared to other coconut oils. I trust Nutiva. My local co-op sells it too! Iherb usually has a better price.

It is so nice that this coconut oil is unrefined, cold-pressed and expelled. Like this it is best to use on the skin to get health benefits and there are no allergic reactions. I use it to moisturize the face, to give nutrition to hair and to cook with it as well. The taste is great. In addition you can eat it or as well clean your teeth with it (cleans the teeth and helps get rid of the germs).

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

The quality and taste of the coconut oil is just amazing. I mostly like that a jar is made of glass. Highly recommend this brand. I use it daily for cooking and for my teeth.

290f9060-553b-4b21-b9a4-51de222e8d73
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I love this coconut oil brand.. its a very large container.. i eat one tablespoon spoon every morning on empty stomach and it tastes good.. i also sometimes do coconut oil mouth wash you can read about it online it has so many benefits.. just use a clean spoon every time .. i also use it on my hair and for cooking.. it smells great

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Quality of Nutiva, Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin is superb and taste is very delicious and size of 54 fl oz (1.6 L) is a good ingredient! It works for recipes and helps in a diet that has to be one of goodness. This product is used on all areas that benefits the health of this customer. The only issue is the cost for this customer and will have to return when, it is found to be on a super sale.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love Coconut toilet is perfect I use it into my cake ingredient quality is good and the size is cute packaging is Eco friendly benefits up you have to look in positions are just simple you can add it into any recipe into your diet you can serve in the composition frequency is high I recommended