HR

Posted on Sep 11, 2021
Excellent! Easy way to incorporate protein in your diet

I was looking for a protein powder to supplement my diet. This was great with the added benefits of hemp. I add this into my oatmeal and shakes. If you drink it with water alone, the taste may be a bit strong for some but the health benefits far outweighs the taste in my mind.

10d287e4-126d-431b-ad79-e3be6083fc7a
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Real protein people. And the the taste is not bad. Drink it and get it over with. It’s better for you than any other product. Get real and defined muscles with hemp seed protein or natural protein in general. The packaging is amazing and it’s arrives very quick. Plant protein is the only way to go. The benefit of taking this is far more accurate and natural than any meat or artificial product. It will improve your workouts and lifestyle. Your diet will thank you for the high quality ingredients.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Think the product is really good and have a high quality. It only got one ingredient, which i prefer and even though consistency being a bit "fibery", it doesn't have a strong taste and is perfect for putting in a smoothie. Great as a protein supplement after a workout, and a really good source of protein, especially if you're on a plant based diet. I can definitely see the benefits from using a high quality vegan protein with all essential amino acids compared to some other lower quality proteins.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

There are many proteins powders on the market. Unless you need something specific hemp protein powder will do the trick. Hemp seems to be less expensive than most. It is also a little more difficult to find one unflavored. I use this for cooking and baking which is for part of my diet.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I'm so happy with this vegan protein! It has a pleasant taste and a neutral smell and it goes great with my post-workout smoothie. I've became underweight due to some health problems, so I was looking for a complete protein powder that would fit my vegan diet, and I can tell that I already gotten pretty good results. I'll definetly order again!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I've been taking this Organic Hemp protein for more than a year and half now and it's really good, yeah it's not so tasty but it's very nutritional and I need it so I used it in smoothies and love it. Gives me what I need in Protein and fibres.

Posted on May 31, 2022

As far as hemp protein powder goes, this is a good one. Hemp protein definitely has a unique and strong flavor and texture but we like the health benefits so we try to mask it as best we can! And this version from Nativa has been one of the better ones.

Sankoufa
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I hate to take artificial proteins, i found this one and i bought it, now on my first week, my gut loves it, no allergies yet what so ever, tast is normal, doesn't effect my smoothies, but the green color is so persistent.. will be updating when o see results😊

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Great product and it tastes good. Just make sure that you are not planning to have a baby soon. The Nutriva webpage has some warning regarding the product as below. Check out the website for more detail.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have nothing but good things to say about this powder I add it to my smoothies and it blends well I don’t taste anything odd or terrible so yes I will continue to buy.