HR

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Nutiva Wonderful !

Always great products from Nutiva … refined coconut oil that is perfect for pan sautéed dishes or even gently fried. Never greasy and light in flavor! We like it lots !

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love this glass container. This coconut oil is perfect for baking and cooking. You can fry with it, roast vegetables, and make delicious desserts!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This coconut oil is awesome quality, very stable and lasts for ages. Great for cooking or making bliss balls or raw chocolate as there is no overpowering coconut taste which at times can taste a bit rancid or bitter.

Posted on Jan 1, 2021

During a talk about the benefits of coconut oil, I showcased Nutiva refined coconut oil and someone came up to take a whiff and commented that the odorless Nutiva refined coconut oil still has a little oily odor. Well, what does water smell like? It smells like water, of course. So, this refined coconut oil definitely smells like oil since it has been steam-refined to remove the naturally-occurring coconut odor. If you cannot stand the coconut aroma of Nutiva VCO but yet you want its benefits on your skin or health, this refined coconut oil will meet your needs. Its biggest advantage is that it won't make your food smell and taste like coconut, unlike Nutiva VCO. Your skin won't reek of coconut too when you apply it topically. It's slightly lighter than Nutiva VCO.

3ac82999-f9be-443c-96fd-ba42a68f5e45
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

striking quality that i like, decent price and fast delivery!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Love this organic refined coconut oil for baking, frying, topping rice or potatoes, etc.! I only buy coconut oil in glass jars so this brand and product meets all of my requirements!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Nutiva is a good brand,but the color of the coconut oil I received recently is very different from what I used to get before! The color now is a very obvious golden yellow, while before was colorless or at most very very pale yellow! Is this normal???

Posted on Jan 29, 2021

No coconut taste, organic, refined without chemicals and in a glass jar. So it ticks all the boxes for me because I look for the best quality and healthiest products I can find. I use it for baking and cooking when I don't want a coconut flavour. Also I stir some into my cat's food to help his constipation - he can't taste any coconut so he eats it up.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Love this brand of certified Organic Coconut Oil. Always a great texture, and perfect for my body care products.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Quality product , clean ingredients , taste great! Easy to use love the glass jar , great size !