HR

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Mid-High quality top chocolate spread, whilst not being the best recipe that I've tasted. top ingredients for every minute use. the size is relatively medium but the package is finally from plastic... the benefits are mild happiness and bye bye diet! serving should be in the mouth or on a toast.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

The brand is famous for being one of the most cleanest, purest, organic ones on the market. They really make their priority to be healthy for customers without adding any harmful chemicals which unfortunately still not banned. The consistency of the spread could be a little better, the oil slightly separates from the spread and you need to mix it but I still take it over other spreads full of sugar and chemical additives. The taste is great

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

My son is addicted to chocolate and does not eat healthy food a lot! so I was looking for healthy chocolate products and I found this brand, I’m so happy that my son liked it very much :) so I used it for him on cakes and waffles without feeling guilty! as it contains less sugar. Also I tried the dark chocolate and it was awesome ♥️ Healthy with a very good quality 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

It's a good product! I take this daily and I can see the effect of this product! iHerb does a tremendous job in delivering the item promptly!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

There is a slight difference in taste than nutella. My son didn’t like it at first, but he get used to it now and like it much.