HR

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Lovely organic high quality chia seeds. I use these in smoothies, breakfast cereal, I even grind them up and put on the dogs meals. About a teaspoon per serving for great health benefits as part of a healthy diet. Store in the fridge to keep fresh tasting. The package is ziplock.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Super quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

The package size 340 g of Chia seeds fits my 17 oz IKEA KORKEN jar just right. It is also a proper amount for one person to consume before the expiry date. I usually use it by adding 1 tablespoon of seeds in my salad, and this is ideal to ensure nice and soft bowel motion without adding extra calories and causing bloating and gases as prune does. The product has a good quality and a usual taste of Chia seeds. It is excellent with fresh salad and buttermilk or yogurt-based drinks.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

One of the superfoods that I use in the morning with my breakfast cereals. Chia Seeds have no taste just slimy when absorbed in the liquid. I believe they are good for your health. I prefer this brand as it is an organic product which is better than some other brands.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

So nutritious! I add one tablespoon chia seeds to my bowl of oatmeal every morning. This increases my feeling full with a smaller serving. One Tablespoon has 3 g protein. Also a good source for healthy fats, calcium, iron and potassium. I feel this product is fresh and high quality for a fair price.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I make the best chocolate chia seed pudding which I top with homemade cashew cream. Seriously, one of the most delicious treats on the planet, in my opinion. These chia seeds were fresh, a nice big size if you use a lot like I do. I store part in the fridge and part in the freezer. Very pleased with this brand and this purchase!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love chia seeds, the cute size, the color, and the taste when I mix them up with my juice overnight and drink them in the morning to keep me hydrated all day. One Tablespoon contains 3gram of protein, a good source of healthy fats, calcium, iron, and potassium, and wonderful for energy too. I also add to my banana bread recipe along with the Flaxseeds, pumpkin, sunflower seeds, salad, and even peanut butter sandwiches, and little honey on the top with banana slices!! Healthy and yummy addition to my diet.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My favorite chia seeds. I dispense them in another packaging. Great healthy fats. Delicious. Generous sized package. Very beneficial for your health. I love it and will repurchase.