HR

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

High quality, delicious taste, minimal ingredients, multi use and good composition for an artificial sweetener. I love the plastic package/bottle it comes in. Very light and not bulky or too big in size at all. I use this as part of my diet and this really benefits my blood sugar and stops the frequency of my blood sugar from going up and down. I also use this in recipes like baking.

Posted on May 10, 2022

We love this product. Due to some health issues of my husband, we needed to reduce our sugar useage. Some of the sweeteners were bitter. Some actually would raise your blood sugar. Not this one. And we were able to find these on sale! We received fast service & would definitely order from this company again!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Perfect for spooning into liquids such as coffee or tea, and absolutely the best of any other granular or powdered form of stevia I've tried for baking. Works better than liquid formulations of stevia for baking. I think it tastes better than any other form of sweetener, including all sugars I've ever used.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I've tried many brands of stevia and Nu Naturals White Stevia Powder tastes most like sugar. It doesn't have the bitter aftertaste that other brands have. I use it in everything except baked goods because a tiny bit goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Have used this Stevia for years, has no aftertaste and can buy in large containers so you don’t have to keep reordering , I always buy 2 or 3 and get the free postage to Australia.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I chose Nunaturals as my preferred sweetener after trying several brands. I found this one to be free of aftertaste and miscellaneous additives. I use the stevia powder at home and the sachets, when “on the move “

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I have been using this product for many years, I buy two tubs on iherb to qualify for the free shipping. The Stevia available in my supermarket is more expensive and is bulked out, whereas this is a much better product.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My Momma loves stevia. Thank you NuNaturals for such a natural, great tasting sweetener. I have this on an auto ship so I do not run out. "Momma happy?.... Life is good!"

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have used this product for years! Love the flavor, how well it dissolves, and how much cheaper I can get this high quality product.