HR

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

An excellent, full bodied mint herbal tea that is perfect for evening or a refreshing pick-me-up in the morning. I often use two bags with other brands to get the full mint flavor, but this brand only need one bag for a larger mug. Like that it doesn't have caffeine and of course, so much better that it's organic!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've bee buying Numi teas for years and love their quality. Numi Moroccan Mint is my favorite mint tea. It is strong & flavorful but not overpowering. I often will use one bag in a large teapot because one bag is strong enough for more than an 8oz cup.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I am an avid tea drinker. My husband usually goes along with my choices. Well he really complimented Moroccan mint and now I have to buy it more frequently.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I drink mint tea on a daily basis as an aid in digestion. This NUMI Moroccan Mint is the best tasting tea I have tried, and since it is an herbal brew I can drink it all day. And I do!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This is the most robust, grounding mint tea I have ever had. I have tried many, many varieties, brands, and blends of mint tea over the years, and this is my favorite. Mint tea is a staple in my home.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

fresh peppermint tea, like it. healthy tea consumption, it is pricy but maybe it worthy every dime I spent compared to other brand. The quality of tea bag looks okay. Keep buying this brand's products.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great mint tea from Numi. I have enjoyed this for years.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good quality tea as expected. I like that it’s organic and mildly flavored.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022