HR

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Really lovely tea. I found it when I was pregnant and looking for teas to drink without caffeine. Nice, sweet taste, sweeter and more delicate than rooibos. Something pleasant to drink in the afternoons and evenings when you want to avoid caffeine. The Numi packaging is nice...seems about as environmentally friendly as individual tea bag packaging can get while also preserving taste. By the way, the first time I tasted honeybush it was in a blend with rooibos, and that I heartily recommend. I couldn't find this blend on iherb, but maybe just combine two teabags here to try it out.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

This tea is very yummy and perfect when used in cold brews! The taste is quite mild, and has a lovely light honey note to it. I don't feel the need to add any cream, honey or sugar, but you certainly can if you wish. I really love how soothing and relaxing this tea is, for both day and evening. The price and quality are great.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This tea tastes great and is sweet enough on its own to where you may or may not need to add anything to it, even with almond which, which tends to give you less flavorful tea than regular milk. Lack of caffeine is a plus. I purchased this tea because Numi tends to come up in articles discussing teas that don't contain pesticides or other harmful ingredients so I trust that their products are of high quality.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

OH we L O V E this tea! Numi Honeybush is a delightfully delicate tea with that traditional slightly fruity /vanilla signature smell and taste of a Rooibos but with the addition of a little extra warmth of honey flavor. We like to make ours double strong and then add some almond milk and you have a wonderful vegan treat. Organic, Caffeine Free and Gluten Free. Numi is one of our absolute favorite Honeybush Teas.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This tastes like a milder version of Rooibos tea. It's a pleasant caffeine free tea to sip after dinner . And, there are no additives or flavor enhancers.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I like both Numi's Honeybush and Rooibos teas. Rich flavors and no caffeine so I can drink them any time of day and still sleep at night! Great organic teas from a good company.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have been drinking this tea for many years for its health benefits. You rarely get Honeybush from any other brands. Its flavor is mild, and I found it blends well with lemon and honey, even with a little ginger occasionally. Great for the cold winter or flu seasons!

Posted on May 22, 2022

This tea is fragrant .. it does not smells like dried stem. It smells flowery but not perfume like. Taste a bit flat for my liking. Taste is light and not bitter. Would be nice for afternoon tea and be enjoyed by itself.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This tea was very good snd it had a very smooth flavor. Sometimes certain teas are a bit overwhelming but this one was just right on its own and tastes great as well mixed with a black tea. It adds sweetness without needing to add sugar.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

A number of years ago I went on a search for a nice smooth, not bitter tea to have before bedtime. I wanted no caffeine, but also didn’t want the “laxative properties” that chamomile/chamomile blends have. This tea has beyond fit the bill, it is delicate enough to enjoy on its own without a sweetener or with honey/sugar. It’s always in our pantry and is a huge hit with all ages, something very fun and special we can share with the kids too- no need for the extra sugar in hot cocoa! In my opinion, this is a crowd pleaser and could very easily become a staple- should it ever be most unfortunately discontinued- we would be hard pressed to find an equal contender.