HR

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I really like the solid soaps of this brand. The soap smells great, and the scent stay on the skin. The soap itself is large and takes time until finished. I usually prefer the black soap, but this one also great. I will probably order more of it, or more of this brand's soaps.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

b2985a79-fe63-4492-886f-564b074e01aa
b201c5fa-daf6-478f-8bb8-966425c003d4
397978ae-83a6-479c-8dd1-eb89f4538eb8
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Excellent scent! Soap bar comes in a generous size that will last weeks even if used as a daily cleanser. Mild formula is great for sensitive skin, even for someone like me who is prone to eczema outbreaks. I've used it in place of shampoo and it seems to work well by not stripping the natural sebum in my hair.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

the scent is really strong in the box, but less so on the skin. i like storing it in my clothes drawer because using. skin doesn't feel dry, and gentle enough to use on my face. the bar lasts a really long time for me... maybe 5-6 months!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This soap is something I cant live without. I have serious tantrum skin that has a meltdown over any product that has a hint of a chemical in it. Its so good that i actually use it on my face also, which is something I've never done. The softness lasts for hours and its great value for money as it lasts so much linger than most soaps.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I love the very raw scent of the soap. Gently cleanse my skin everyday without leaving it dry or itchy in winter days. I use soap lather bag therefore lathering is not a problem at all. It is also a rather big chunk of soap which can last for over 60 showers.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I was expecting a pleasant shea butter smelling soap and I was a bit disappointed. The scent is very strong and very perfumey, not natural like claimed. Though I can admit it does lather very nice and doesn't leave skin feel dry, so if you can bear the smell it's overall a good soap.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Products represent excellent quality and value for money, certainly recommended as tried and tested products especially for those with sensitive skin, on top of these the delivery service (logistics) is a plus as accurate, on time in full with superior customer service team

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Quality is great, feels gentle on sensitive skin, does dry the skin a bit when used on face but fine compared to other soaps, very light scent