HR

Posted on May 2, 2022

I seek out goat mild products after years ago I used to use a shaving cream made from it and it was the best I have ever used..alas that company no longer exists and I have not found a replacement. I do know how good and soothing goats mild feels on the skin, so gentle and yet still refreshing..

Posted on May 14, 2022

I love all product from this brand the size and quality and package it’s good for sensitive skin and dry for all age, the scent make me feel good, I like the benefit 😍❤️❤️❤️

d91a8ba3-834d-42e3-bbce-9a5df6182de5
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Smells amazing, not overpowering and leaves my skin super moisturized and soft with no filmy or oily residue. The size is quite large compared to most natural soaps and it will last many uses over a long time if you take care to ensure it has good drainage and is not left in a humid environment. The scent is lovely and is natural.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Goat's milk has been added to soap since the dawn of time with good reason. It is so good for the skin, and makes soap less drying. Long lasting bar, as well. Let it completely dry out between uses and it will last even longer. Very light and clean-smelling scent.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I was already a big fan of their lavender soap so I decided to give this one to try and I m not disappointed. I have some acne on my skin showing up sometimes, and I use it to clean my face. I use a cleansing balm first, then use the soap and leave it on my skin for few minutes before rinsing. My skin is getting better and better, the soap leaves it hydrated and less pimples appear on the face. I like the smell of it, it has a luxurious smell but it s not too powerful, it s a nice sensorial moment

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Really liked the smell. Not sure about any other qualities, maybe it dries the skin, but I use lotions, so could not figure out if it does or not. I m a soap fan in general and prefer simple soaps to cream soap or shower gel, as I don’t like any remains on my skin, I just like to feel it’s clean. Prices of tea also felt nice, like scrabbling. Gonna be ordering more, after I check other flavors

As always this brand par soaps are excellent in all, cleans well hydrates and long lasting , got rid of back acne and pigmentation. But this one i hate the smell, its not feminine rose smell , its heavy and manly smell i don’t prefer. Natural rose petals you can see and smell in shower very strong and nice (i prefer patiouli scent though) Over all excellent for a par soap. Good for sensitive skin too!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Bought 2 of these. One for myself and one for my sister. I like the tiny rose petals extract inside. Moisturising and smells so so good.

1e5c47fa-d9ac-488b-8317-862ea80f90b9
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have to say this scent is not my thing at all. I expected it unsurprisingly to smell like goats milk, or chai latte (heavily spiced with cloves, cinnamon etc) and it just doesn't. It smells powdery and whilst it contains rose, it doesn't really smell of that either. A very weird mix and quite a strong scent. Aside from that, its a good soap in the sense that it lathers well and doesn't strip the skin of oils and the ingredients list is very clean so I would recommend the brand but not the scent.