HR

ashjank
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love this. The smell the texture the ingredients. Ive repeatedly bought this and my skin is always soft after. Ive tried a few scents from this brand but this is my favourite. With some products my sensitive skin has a reaction after i take a shower but not with this one.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I absolutely love the scent of this body wash! It is like bathing in a pumpkin spice latte! it has amazing ingredients that moisturize your skin, and it is suitable for sensitive skins too. The packaging is great, I was even able to re-use it. You will definitely benefit from it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

We all like the scent and it works (cleans, doesn't irritate or dry out skin). I have noticed that the product is thinner than it was when I originally tried it. They don't appear to be tampered with, so maybe the manufacturer changed the ingredients? We still consider this a top choice. I gave a bottle to my mom because she liked the scent and softness, but she doesn't like the thinness of the product. We also like the African black soap by Nubian Heritage; it appears to be thicker (than the shea, myrrh, frankincense) and is gradually eliminating the Keratosis pilaris. I prefer the shea myrrh frankincense scent, however...wish it lasted longer though!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The smell is good! However the consistency is runny (I know it’s a Milk product) but it doesn’t lather up the best so you find yourself using a fair bit of product and running out quite fast.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very moisturizing and decadent! Note that it's a relatively small size and the natural ingredients can cause soap mold if the bathroom is too humid.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I took this one for my brother, he doesn’t like to use lotion on his body in spite having a semi dry skin and sensitive skin too, The smell is good, and creamy texture soap 👌🏻

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Lathers excellent, works well. I think I like the tea tree version a bit more but stil happy with this one, and very nourishing for the skin.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

this was nice and smelled great. it's not as thick as I would like, it's more on the watery side but still effected.