HR

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It smells like the name: fruity, creamy, and very delicious! I've purchased a few of the Nubain Heritage body washes, and this one is my favorite scent at the moment. The texture is smooth and moisturizing, and so I actually even use this as a shaving cream as well. It seems to be great for dry skin.

Sam
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

very sweet scent, The skin feels clean after use. The smell stays on my skin even though I put on a body lotion after, I still smell this body wash on me. This is amazing. There is a lot of humidity where I am right now, today it was 60 percent humidity, the skin was a little itchy and started to go crazy, I have atopic skin, and I am always afraid that it will break out, I feel that the shower with the soap calmed it down and the skin is full of moisture. If I was able to help you decide whether to purchase the product or not, I would appreciate it if you would give me a like on my review.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Nubian Heritage body wash leave the skin feeling softer and moisturized and never dry. The gentle and creamy body wash hydrating and smoothes the skin is a perfect product for daily routine. It benefit for anti aging women feel like skin is rejuvenate again. You will like to use it again and again. The size of bottle is convenient to keep in any place. Packaged beautifully to attract attention.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It’s super good, I love the scent it’s creamy , fresh, good quality and size. Good packaged, I benefit from this body wash because my skin so so sensitive and dry but this product make my skin more moisture and gentle

3233337c-0bba-443d-96b3-24fafd32556d
Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Smells divine! I have hand cream and body lotion of this brand , really love it! Bottle is big enough, so it will last long for me. It doesn’t dry my skin.

f2ba8b21-d5cf-4344-a56b-facd059db92d
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The scent is worth a million! Good size and for amount of money I paid - good quality. I use this body wash daily, it leaves my skin silky smooth. It is a gentle wash, even for my dry skin. Skin leaves nice feel. Suitable for sensitive skin, definitely.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love the scent of this product! My son and I use this body wash and can see some difference as it is does not dry the skin at all. Just wish the size of the bottle would be bigger due to the pricing.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I usually use the African soap so for a change I ordered the coconut and papaya, the scent is delicious 😋, it's very gentle on the skin, feels amazing

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Seriously the best body wash. Smell and quality, is just perfect. I love the natural of it all and trust what I’m putting in my body.