HR

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Excelente!

I've heard a doctor say that yucca is good to detox ammonia from the body. My hair's improved a bit - is stronger. I've been taking 2 capsules in the middle of the morning e other 2 in the afternoon. It tastes ok, had no problem do swallow. Quality ok. Now foods supplements are awesome. Surely gonna buy again anytime soon to see if I get more benefits from it,

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Yucca contains anti-inflammatory nutrients like vitamins A, B, C, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, manganese and copper. Yucca also has protective plant nutrients called saponins, which may elevate the body’s production of anti-inflammatory cortisone. Yucca is mostly used in pain relieving combinations for arthritic and joint pain, and for sediment caused by excess inflammation. I take 2 Caps daily to help my arthritic pain. Seems to help.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I read that Yucca can be a natural alternative to cortisone, prednisone, & is very good for inflammation, so I took it for a few days, & my back doesn’t hurt as bad, pins & needles are gone now. Wonderful vitamin to have on hand

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I take Yucca to ease joint pain and arthritis. This product works great to take the edge off of the pain. I know it works, because I ran out for a while, and I could tell the difference. I take 4 capsules a day.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I researched this product specifically for my aging dogs. One had significant mobility issues. Well, to my surprise, after a month, Casey was taking our steep backyard steps with ease. Now, we also both take it to help ease knee joint pain. Great price performance on this site.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Bought this to deal with ammonia problems in my son. He has an autism. It's recommended to take this wth every meal that has meat in it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought it because I read it could help detoxing ammonia. I have an upregulated CBS enzyme and cant handle too much sulphur. I cant find this supplement in Europe so I ordered from Iherb. I think it works but I cant be sure. Maybe its a placebo effect but I think I smell less sulphur when I use it. The price is good so I felt it was worth a try.

Posted on Dec 31, 2020

Yucca is a healthy,fat-free and gluten free plant which have vitamins like vitamin A,vitamin B and vitamin C. Also have in his composition minerals and fibers. I buyed the Yucca supplement for antiinflammatories benefits that I read about. It's the first time that I take Yucca herb. For the beginning I buy this item for the good price and because I use also other items from this herb company. So far so good. It's easy to swallow and I haven't any allergy or stomach problem. In generally is good to ask your doctor about how to take Herbs if you take prescription medication ,for be sure that is good for you and your health problems.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I take this for my sulfur intolerance, it helps a little. two a day and I have slightly less bloating