HR

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
¡Excelente!

Vitamin d is absolutely necessary to absorb calcium so I wanted a not so large dose to supplement my diet so I chose this 400 IU option I love it and will probably continue to get it as a maintenance dose. This brand is amazing. Great quality. The package is good.

Great quality ingredients and trustworthy company, certified Halal and Kosher, Dairy- sugar- gluten- GMO- soy- egg FREE, easy to digest, the pills have a convenient size, easy to swallow, the dosage isn't too high so perfect for daily intake. Very useful during winter time when less exposure to sun. Taste free.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Vitamin D is a must! I like it in lower doses so I can control how much I want to take in a day. I love Now brand. This is good Vitamin D. You can also take too much Vitamin D so best to get a test to find out how much you need. Helps boost immune system.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The Viamin D-3 softgels are small and easy to swallow. They give me the extra vitamin D my body requires as I tend to avoid the sun in my old age due to skin cancer. Hence, I need the extra vitamin D that I do not get from the sun. It is a competatively priced product which I would recommend.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Taking Vitamin D3 has helped my skin condition. I do a office job where sunlight is abundant. My neck has had a pimple problem for a long time, it has been relieved after taking vitamin D3. Now foods is a good brand, the soft gels are easy to swallow. 400 IU is a good amount for a normal people supplement. I recommend this over the higher IU.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Super quality supplement, I feel it has boosted my immunity. I have been taking vit D, vit C and zinc every single day since the beginning of the pandemic and I will just say that I did not catch COVID jet! So I think that is a great proof of efficiency. A lot of people are deficient in Vitamin D and are not even aware of it. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!!!!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Vitamin D is oil-soluble, so it seems that olive oil softgels are better absorbed by the body. Good quality with Extra virgin olive oil. I like bovine gelatin than fish gelatin. When the temperature is high, the gel melts and sticks, so I keep it in the refrigerator. For traveling, I prefer the Vegetable Cellulose Capsule to take with me.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Since I got infected with COVID-19 virus I’ve been taking Vitamin D3. I switched to this brand since it is lowest among the other Vitin D3. It is such a great buy. At a very affordable price.

a95e0a00-d990-491b-80cc-4f2c0533c708
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I take 2 D3 to boost my immunity and help to absorb calcium as I also take calcium table to increase my bone density. It provides my daily dosage requirment as I spend most of my time indoor. I like the size as it is easy to swallow. It has no taste. The packge is OK.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The softgels are small and easy to swallow. It contains only 50% Vitamin D-3, so there's flexibility for me to decide whether I take two or one softgel that day.