HR

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Another excellent Now Foods Vit D supplemenT

Vit D formulas from Now are with no doubt ones of the best u can find out there in iHerb. This one is quite convenient for maintaining ur current normal level of vit D in blood just by taking one cap after breakfast, which is EXTREMELY important for immune systems to give a adequate response to pathogens such as viruses; as well as for endocrine systems to work properly and organisms in general. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

09f852a8-d9bb-4afd-90ee-950e366acb73

I believe that vitamin D has great immunomodulatory effects, my older brother had urticaria which was due to an overactive immune reaction, not anymore after taking this, my younger brother was always tired and we figured out it was from a thyroid autoimmune condition after analysis, his vitamin D levels were low, he's fine now. It was shown that taking a moderate dose like this in 3 to 4 months during winter was better than taking a high dose in a short duration, although the latter is advised when you have a chronic deficit. For a maximum absorption, it's better to take with a rich-fat meal and avoid taking when you're about to sleep because it can interfere with melatonin levels.

bbb4d75f-ddb8-46a3-918f-06f68be9e72e
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Excellent vitamins! The dosage is suitable for daily use. For a family of two, the package is enough for 4 months. It is very convenient. The price is low. The capsules are very convenient. The packaging is small and attractive. The lid closes tightly and the capsules practically do not soften even during long-term storage. The capsule size is small and attractive. The package arrived quickly and the package was intact. I read some bad reviews, but most were good. I myself feel great. I have been taking vitamins for almost three months now. I feel good, I am full of energy despite the bad weather. I bought two packs - one for myself, the other for my parents. I am very happy with these vitamins and the iHerb site. Vitamin D3 helps me feel better, be healthier and more cheerful, and rarely get colds. My immunity has become stronger thanks to this supplement and I practically do not catch colds and more easily endure winter frosts.

67a363c5-d5ba-435d-b9ab-9c5cb9704a20
18644f04-560f-4aa3-af07-74ecfb3029c8
524424da-d317-442a-9295-6d3bd48b77ef
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Good product! Vitamin D is very important for health and affects immunity takes part in metabolism. It helps for the formation of bone cells, the work of immune cells, conduction of excitation impulses through nerve fibers, the functioning of skeletal muscles and heart muscle. It is better to take vitamin D with Vitamin K2 MK7 which gives better absorption. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. Excellent product and give satisfaction with good result.

cb0ea820-bc01-40cd-acee-6584986f9ea3
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I love this supplement. The softgel is super small and easy to take. There is some strange smell when you open the bottle but it doesn't bother me much. I ordered this because of relatively low content 2000IU. I read an article that 4000IU may be overdose and cannot have the same immune effect as 2000IU. This is the reason I pick up this supplement. Normally I don't take Vitamin D but because of remote working, I want to boost my immune system.

9e4dd8ae-d57c-407a-b57b-f2f87b94711b
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for about a week now. The first day I was able to get out of the house, but I don't think I'm back yet! Before this, my energy is not only great, but it's fantastic - I am definitely sleeping better and being happier.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I've been taking it since Feb 2016. I love it! It's great if you want to get going so that way you're feeling good enough to do something. It's also been proven that vitamins can help with other things such as depression, stress, sleep and more.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about a year now and have seen noticeable improvements in my health, mood, and well-being. I'm able to spend more time with my family without feeling tired. It's improved my immune system by taking care of me when I'm sick without having to take a cold or flu shot, which saves me money!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I was a bit skeptical at first but this vitamin did give me a burst of strength and energy. I feel good and have more energy. It's been about 2 weeks since taking the supplement twice daily, so for now it's hard to tell how it will affect my health in the long run, but I am really excited that I gave this vitamin a chance.