Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Vitamin D-3, 250 mcg (10,000 IU), 240 Softgels - iHerb
HR

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I am surprised how fast this store sent my order, thank you very much!! I live in Norway, and here during winter we don't have sun, and winter lasts long, very long time, so here it's important to take a high dosage, I'm not Norwegian, I'm Brazilian, so coming from a tropical country to a cold and dark country , vitamin D is life! UPDATE: today 3 months after I start using this vitamin my blood test result show my vitamin D above the ideal (50-150), my result was 222. Before I start getting this vitamin it was 76 in my blood test, so, as you can see, 10,000 IU is huge, so better to not abuse of it, take it easy.

0ae52b3d-0c7a-4075-9e6e-4acb9d0a9b8b
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My hair fall was a bit extreme so I had my labs checked and everything turned out normal except for my vitamin D. I learned that deficiency in Vitamin D could also be a cause for hair fall. My Doctor advised me to take 50,000 iu every week for 12 weeks. I opted to take this brand as it was much more affordable than other brands. I take 5 pcs once a week. The quality is great. I have not experienced any side effects after taking it. They are tiny soft gels which is easy to swallow. Shipping came days early than expected which was a plus since I live in Kuwait. Over all it was a smooth purchase with a great product.

cbd16300-88c7-4207-a42e-380066ec7095
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

try vit D3 for more than 8 months. in the first month consume this product my vit D level are only 23 point ....last month when check again in local laboratory...number are increasing to 83.8 points. really happy with that and my body feel much fitter. recommended product...

1edaa843-030d-495f-89b4-d49e13adf114
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It's hard to find vitamin D with high dose (10000 IU) in my country, but I can find it here easily. It is cheap. It's small and in softgel form so it's very easy to swallow. A bottle contains 120 softgels so one bottle is enough for four months. It's very useful, it boosts immunity. Thank you!

941feb1a-0b13-4a6c-83b4-c3ac14b14a80
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

After using this Vitamin D-3 daily for 3 months in a row my level of 25-hydroxy vitamin D has increased from 11,6 ng/mL to 50,3 ng/mL over blood test. Also my father’s level has increased from 10,5 ng/mL to 61,3 ng/mL over the same period. Now all my relatives are taking this vitamin. I could notice a significant improvement on my immune system as I used to get cold/flu quite often and now it has been a while I don’t get sick. Furthermore, the price is very affordable for an excellent product. As I’m not a “sunny girl”, and I’m almost running out of the Vitamin, I just decided to restock it. 100% recommended.

93f1ed96-6fd5-49e6-8796-62966eb5c26c
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a couple of weeks now, and my quality of life has improved drastically. I have more energy, which is great because I go to the gym every morning. It's also helped my immune system, so I don't get sick as much. Overall, it is a really good Vitamin and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a few weeks now and I am noticing a clear difference in my energy levels. I feel revved up and ready to tackle anything that comes my way. This vitamin has been absolutely phenomenal for me and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their health, mood, or well-being.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for about a month and I've noticed amazing benefits. The energy I feel is more powerful than ever, the immune system has improved and the quality of life is better. It's a burst of strength and vitality that this vitamin brings to my life.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a total of about three months and I can really tell a difference in my life. I am more energetic, focused, and less stress. The bottle does not last long either so it's worth the investment. Overall I recommend this product to anyone interested in improving their overall health and well-being

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for over a month now, and the results are nothing short of spectacular. I feel more energetic and focused throughout the day, which has helped me get back into my regular workouts, as well as motivated me to get out of bed in the mornings. I definitely recommend this vitamin to anyone with a chronic condition like myself!