HR

Posted on Dec 26, 2021
DDD

Since I’ve already made a review about the same formula, but in another dosage, I’ll just leave the review down below: Vit D formulas from Now are with no doubt ones of the best u can find out there in iHerb. This one is very good for gradually increasing your vit D blood level just by taking one cap after breakfast for 2-3 months (after that, you can switch to 1000 IU for maintenance), which is EXTREMELY important for immune systems to give a adequate response to pathogens such as viruses; as well as for endocrine systems to work properly and organisms in general. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

9ea54294-d683-4dca-9511-fbc5256d3745
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I started taking these supplements after I had blood work done and my vitamin D level was at 16. The normal range for the average person is 40 to 60. After three months of taking this supplement I had blood work done again and my number was 40. I am very pleased with how quickly my vitamin D levels were able to get to the healthy range. I will definitely continue to purchase these for as long as they are available.

3dc53b03-7426-4a77-8a3a-769587873023
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

That's a brilliant product to make you feel better! The essential vitamin for human beings can't be obtained enough from the diet so you need to take it additionally. This is a high potency vitamin D product so consult with a healthcare professional prior to taking it. I use it over the winter time preffering a preventive dose of 2000 IU in summer. The sofgels are easy to swallow and there's no problem to take them. And the price is SOO attractive!

31d59e0f-1450-41ab-9f99-8598e8f51457
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Now foods supplier is a well-known brand from the USA, which is engaged in the production of high quality vitamins and sports nutrition. Almost everyone needs vitamin D tablets. People get it through the sun, but only in special weather conditions and under a special degree of sun, which produces vitamin D in our body. That is why today there is a lack of vitamin D all over the world, as a result of which terrible diseases appear. To avoid them, use Vitamin D. You should ask your family doctor to accompany you for a Vitamin D test. If the test shows a lack of Vitamin D, then your doctor should decide what dose of Vitamin D to take.

c503c005-9958-4a39-8ef2-978449887466
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I just realized that Now Vit D3 contains extra VCO, I think it is a plus value compare with another brands because vit D is a fat soluble vitamin. I started consume this June 1, 2021. After drinking 1,5 months my vit D increase from 16 to 31,7. Regarding Covid-19 still a pandemic, I want to increase more, at least become 60 in 2 months. Starting Aug 2 I drink 2 softgels (=10000iu) + vit K2 150mcg. I hope my vit D level can be 60 or more like what I expect

7f0573a2-e5d7-4d3e-83db-b90a2577ac89
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I give vitamin D to children all year round, in winter I increase the dosage. Vitamin D really strengthens the immune system, especially if taken in combination with Vitamin C and echinacea. I have seen this from my own experience. I gave my eldest daughter vitamin D only in winter and not in such increased doses as now, and she often had the flu. With the advent of the second child, I received more information about vitamins. I decided to give it all year round and now my children are very rarely sick, thank God. Now vitamins are very budget-friendly and easy to take for children. And yet the American quality is more trustworthy. A large volume for two children is enough for half a year. It's not the first time I've taken it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I've used this product for a few weeks now and I think it's the best thing ever. I couldn't believe how good it makes me feel. It is not just great for improving your mood, but also helps you boost your endurance, wakefulness and energy. It helps tremendously with digestion problems, brain foginess and other issues. I highly recommend this!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I am a long-time user of this vitamin and I swear by it. It's not pricey, it's easy to take, and you can see results in as little as 1 or 2 weeks. The quality of life improvement is also noticeable; I had been feeling under the weather for a while and after taking this vitamin, my health improved immensely.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

it's amazing how much of a difference this vitamin has made in my life. I'm usually not one to speak highly of products, but I really do feel a change in my mood after using this. It's easy to take and doesn't leave you with an upset stomach or upset stomach. Definitely worth buying!